RCSparks Studio Announcements & Elite Club Chat > General Channel RCSparks Studio Announcements & Elite Club Chat
Please keep post in this area RC HOBBY related! RC Videos, Channels, & Photo self-promotion is Encouraged! Enjoy
1) The "NO BULLIES ALLOWED" policy is in place.
Bullies are Bounced outta the Chatroom by Moderators, and will be issued an Infraction.
Moderators are also Authorized to Ban serious DICKS from the entire forum... so Play Nice!
Chat is to be kept on the topic of the Radio Control hobby, Creative filming, and friendship. The Chat Public Chat area is Not for Public Rants, Reporting Forum Issues or Suggestions & any topic deemed Off Topic. Chats deemed off topic or in violation of rules will be removed without warning, and the user / original poster can be removed from the Chat area permanently. Respect the Forums, Respect Each-other and Most of all .. HAVE FUN!
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
What's Going On?
Currently Active Users
There are currently 141 users online. 31 members and 110 guests
Most users ever online was 1,260, 03-07-14 at 9:00 PM.
The most members online in one day was 1,107, 01-25-13.
- uk jonny,
The most registrations in one day was 320, 01-14-13.There are no registrations to list at this moment.
RCSparks Studio Community Statistics
Welcome to our newest member, V34
- Contains unread forum posts
- Contains no unread forum posts
- Forum is a category
- Forum is a Link
- Total Views
- Disk Space
- 488.28 MB