Chunder started this thread.
    Country
    Canada
    Images
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Visit Chunder's Youtube Channel

RCSparks stickers?

Hey Medic, is it possible from the places you get your other merchandise made to possibly get some stickers made with the RCSparks logos on them? I mean like the kind you get with every Hobbyking order or Eflite engine...

I was thinking they'd be great for slapping on our rigs...

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Photobucket

Click the Banner to come Check Out our Amazing RC Store!
    We Ship World-Wide!

RCSparks Studio Approved!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would second that motion, if they wont do it by buddy runs a print shop and makes custom stickers all the time! He will do it

Taz1175 and RCBASHERTRUCK like this.

RC Production Assist
    New Zealand... 1st place to see the sun in the world.... so don't ask me for the lottery numbers :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    that or "rc adventures"ones... i kinda like the rc aventures ones.. even though it represents your logo, youtube channel.... you know like the type they have across the top of the windscreen etc... if you got some of those made.. i'd be in for at least a dozen or so

UberzyrhO likes this.

Country
    Canada
    Images
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Follow RCSparks On Twitter Add RCSparks on Facebook Visit RCSparks's Youtube Channel Visit RCSparks's Vimeo Channel
    Are stickers worth it for you guys? I would be happy to pony up the $$ and get them made for sure.. i just want to make sure enough folks would want them! Should I do them in sheets? Like Scale sized - for airplanes and scalers, and a few bigger ones for bashers? If this thread gets enough "im in's" then I will certainly look at getting some done up.

krankillen, Taz1175, Duni and 28 others like this.
    I put my mobile phone into "airplane mode" and threw it. Worst. Transformer. ...Ever.

Forum Rules - How Do I Post - How Do I Post A Picture - How Do I Join

Click Here To Subscribe! http://bit.ly/JOovvU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would be in for that. Especially scaller ones. Nice way to get your name out there when some of us are on vacation, camping, etc and it is being looked at by others. Free advertising....hahaha!!

Friendly ENFORCER

Country
    Canada
    Images
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Follow Danboard On Twitter Visit Danboard's Youtube Channel
    This would be a fantastic idea for a promotion! I am in!

Studio Forums Elite

Country
    Canada
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would be in for a few

Studio Forums Elite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heck yeah! I'm in! I'll gladly find happy homes on every rig I have for those stickers

Taz1175 and RobinH like this.
    Everyday is a durability test.... Go hard or go home.

Fabricator

Country
    Canada
    Images
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    As long as they're not going to cost $20 each or something ridiculous, then yeah, I'd definetly want some.

squatch71 and VoyageRC like this.

Studio Forums Elite

Country
    United States
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Visit Slimjr331's Youtube Channel
    That would be a great idea.Stickers and decals with the RCSparks logo would be cool.I'm in as long as they don't cost too much.

Country
    Canada
    Images
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Follow RCSparks On Twitter Add RCSparks on Facebook Visit RCSparks's Youtube Channel Visit RCSparks's Vimeo Channel
    Well Im honoured you guys would rock a patch on your rigs.

When I get a quote or two, ill post up how much they would be, before I order them.. Please remember that there is a cost for the Sticker Sheets, and an additional cost for shipping. I can be kind, but I have to be realistic about pricing as well. If I could - I would give everything away for free!!

Ill definitely do my best to get a good price. If its too much to produce - then we may have to wait. This site costs me a small kings ransom every month between developers costs, hosting, blah blah blah,, and I've been floating the costs all on my own. BUT! I will do my very best to get a good price when I pay up front.

Sound good?

Gas319, Kyle, Andthocom and 9 others like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I will get you a number for someone that makes my truck stickers for me. she is decent priced and easy to work with.

RC Production Assist
    New Zealand... 1st place to see the sun in the world.... so don't ask me for the lottery numbers :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I used to do the vinyl stickers here for the rc stockcar guys. and what i found out that a lot of them wanted every different sticker on a A4 sized sheet.... used to cost around 7 bucks to produce for a varity of stickers they were after.... normally i'd end up making 2 sheets just to keep them happy

maybe have a couple of "rc sparks" logo sticks, a couple of "rc adventures" stickers and whatever else you wanted to have on them on one sheet?.... food for thought maybe

you could add them to the sparks apparell outlet on the website to !..lol

grant

Country
    Canada
    Images
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Yeah, I was thinking of putting in a better store than the one that is there.

The Sparks Apparel store is a 3rd party service I pay, that will make 1- ? of the product that is being requested. i have ordered some of the merch just to see how they looked,... and they turned out pretty good. That place takes the order, does the printing and then sends it out. The reason the t-shirts are so well priced is because I only take a % of the sale for selling them on my site. its about 10% - which totally is Almost a waste of space on the site - BUT - The value of having it there is for all the visitors that come to the site, to at least have the ability to grab some gear if they wanted it. not many people have ordered anything yet - but Im sure with time, and better products - we can build a good rep!

Recently, I have been discussing with a developer putting in a proper store here at the site - and carrying Some items such as stickers, T-shirts, Hoodies and Hats ( I will find a local manufacturer - so I can control quality), and maybe some of the items our Up and coming fabrication gurus would like. At least with a proper SMALL store I could offer you guys some unique things and control when it gets shipped myself.

All in time my friends... it takes time to grow a good, solid foundation - and I want to make sure not to rush things too quickly. My goal is to keep working hard for you everyday... and to truly develop a community that is unique, fair, and easy to use - with a new look for the RC world. FUN. Sounds simple.. but it is a large awesome puzzle... and so far, everyone has been doing their parts to bring this group of world RC enthusiasts together.

:-) Damn I love this hobby

RC Production Assist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    no probs mate.....actually just been looking at the apparrell now and coming close to winter over here so between the earthquakes and winter.... might have to get a couple later on.. at least if the earth rumbles again i won't be cold...lol

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Follow TNCrawler On Twitter Add TNCrawler on Facebook Visit TNCrawler's Youtube Channel
    Hey I'm in for this, if I can (wife let's me) I am probably gonna buy 1 or 2 of everything in the store lol

RobinH likes this.

RCSparks Addict

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Visit imtowman's Youtube Channel
    Stickers would be awesome! maybe mini Rcspark license plates from Krawler Konceptz. I'm already thinking of getting a set from them.

RobinH likes this.
    If at first you don't succeeded a bigger hammer is what you need!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/imtowman?feature=mhsn

1!NUX_RUl3$

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stickers would be awesome I would slap them on every plane I own/build and every computer/laptop I have. Thanks a ton for sporting the cost of the site Medic. I am a sysadmin for a living btw, so if you ever need any systems help, feel free to ask. Bring on the merchandizzle!!

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Follow TNCrawler On Twitter Add TNCrawler on Facebook Visit TNCrawler's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmanh View Post
    I would slap them on every computer/laptop I have. !
    Or go in to a wifi cafe and slap them on other peoples laptops too lmao

Country
    Canada
    Images
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Still Havent Ordered anything yet.. not that Im being lazy.. just trying to find prices we can all be OK with :-)

stealth and JAYDEN1999 like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am going to make a trip this weekend and talk to someone I know that makes stickers. Give me a call so I can get a template from ya so I can get a quote.

Fabricator

Country
    Canada
    Images
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I've found some blank sheets for making decals that you can stick in any inkjet printer. It's just they're the model decals that you get wet and slide off and then have to give a coating so they don't scrape off, and not real stickers, but it's something I'm tempted to try...when I'm not already doing 12 (an understatement) projects...

Studio Forums Elite

Country
    Canada
    Images
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Visit summitnut's Youtube Channel
    I will cover my summit in them and of course get photos to post up.did i mention i like stickers

krankillen likes this.

JEM
    Lady RCSparks In Da' House! JEM's Avatar
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stickers are a great idea!!!!

Nice thinkin'

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Lady RCSparks[COLOR="magenta"][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

RC Studio Gopher
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Count me in for sum stickers. I think a few stickers on the sides of city busses around here would look good lol and my Summit of course

Country
    United States
    Images
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Visit Azrayel74's Youtube Channel
    Im totally in for stickers as well.. im still building my variety of vehicles here... still dont even have a single one running.. but the Axial is close... still just waiting on the new Punisher drive shafts for that one.. but hells yeah. stickers on everything :-D

RC Studio Gopher theBackyardbasher's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunder View Post
    I've found some blank sheets for making decals that you can stick in any inkjet printer. It's just they're the model decals that you get wet and slide off and then have to give a coating so they don't scrape off, and not real stickers, but it's something I'm tempted to try...when I'm not already doing 12 (an understatement) projects...
    I have tried these slide off decals, unless your body is clear or white... they dont show worth a Cr@p!!!!!!!!

RC Movie Grip

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If you want to sub out the work, a local track deals with a guy who does great work! I've got decals made up from them before, and they're flawless!

MW Graphics - Custom Vinyl Graphics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Medic, im thinking that if you do get some stickers done up. IM thinking you should print some longer stickers that we can slap across our windshield of our scalar's that says something like. RC SPARKS. COM . You know, like how the stock honcho comes with a sticker across its windshield that says Axial Racing - The best in radio control products and accessories, and instead of that i would like to have. RCSparks – Radio Control in Motion. Then other smaller stickers with the logo that say just rc sparks. Depends how much they would cost, because i wouldn't mind picking a couple up for my hilux

Studio Forums Elite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Visit Taz1175's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSparks View Post
    Are stickers worth it for you guys ? If this thread gets enough "im in's" then I will certainly look at getting some done up.
    Most definately, "I'm in"!!!!!!

Last edited by Taz1175; 05-29-11 at 6:37 AM.

LOSI LST2
    LOSI RULES !
    KEEP IT SHINY SIDE UP !

http://www.youtube.com/taz1175

Studio Forums Elite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramstein View Post
    I will get you a number for someone that makes my truck stickers for me. she is decent priced and easy to work with.
    I have a guy that I know in Alberta that might possibly be intersted in doing it too as well.

RC Production Assist ozzy rc crawler's Avatar
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Follow ozzy rc crawler On Twitter Visit ozzy rc crawler's Youtube Channel
    Hell yer it would be awesome to have some RCSPARKS stickers no matter how much I'll buy some :-)

RC Studio Gopher theBackyardbasher's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would definatly boast the rcsparks decal. Count me in :P

Country
    Canada
    Images
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    LOL.. ok ok! Sounds like the want for stickers is certainly there! Ill tell you what.. I only need 5 people to sign up for ELITE Members Club - and I will have enough saved that i can front all the money to get the stickers made. And then we can all chat live.. ! Its a Win Win Win!

1) Krankillen signed up for a Year! Thanks bro, you have always supported RCSparks in SO many ways! Double Thumbs Up! Only 4 More people to go!

2) Azrayel74 - VERY COOL of you to STEP UP bro.. and support the community. I will use the money and put it towards assisting in the cost to make stickers!

3) Vel - Man... Friggen HIGH 5 bro!! Thanks for helping support the costs of this community Vel! Welcome to the RCSparks Elite Crew BUD!! You will now notice a ton of changes with your profile!

4)

5)

krankillen, rcjoe, Taz1175 and 4 others like this.

RC Studio Gopher
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heck yea!! Im in! I would buy a crap load of those stickers!!

Studio Forums Elite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Come on guys, we only need 4 more people to sign up for the Elite Memebers Club !
    Way to go Krankillen !

krankillen likes this.

Studio Forums Elite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Im in!
    I want you to get me like 100 stickers lol

Country
    United States
    Images
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Visit Azrayel74's Youtube Channel
    I just signed up for the Elite Club.. only need 3 more now to get STICKERS!!!!!!!!!

RCSparks, krankillen and Taz1175 like this.

Country
    Canada
    Images
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Thank you for the Support Azrayel! Welcome to the Club Bro! :-)

Only 3 more folks.. and I can put the word out we need stickers. Thanks guys. This really helps the community grow!

Taz1175 and stealth like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Let me know a price Medic, and i will let you know if i will take some for sure.

vel
    RC Movie Grip
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    im in for the stickers i just sigend up my self.

RCSparks and Taz1175 like this.

Country
    Canada
    Images
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vel View Post
    im in for the stickers i just sigend up my self.

Right on VEL!! Thanks for showing support and signing up! You are awesome bro.. Only two more people need to sign up, and I will have enough money to cover %50 of the sticker page costs. I will put up the rest of the money, and get them made as soon as I have enough.

WE ONLY NEED $60 more .. two sign ups !! RCSparks Elite Club Membership

WOO HOO!! We are on FIRE!!

Taz1175 likes this.

Lady Hobbyist in da House! Krantjejen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    count me in now

hope you received the money!!

Last edited by Krantjejen; 06-01-11 at 1:02 PM.
    RCSparks, krankillen and Taz1175 like this.

Country
    Canada
    Images
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krantjejen View Post
    count me in now

hope you received the money!!
    YOU GUYS>>>>> ARE>>>>>> THE>>>>> BESTEST IN THE WORLD!

I swear.. Krankillen and Family have been a HUGE Kontributor to the RCSparks Family and Support of the Forums!!

THANK YOU !!!

ONLY ONE MORE TO GO
    .. and I will Be DESIGNING STICKERS FOR US by the WEEKEND!!!

Come and SIGN UP!! Look at the ADVANTAGES of BECOMING AN ELITE MEMBER!

As soon as you become an Elite Club Member, you will instantly discover the following changes in your RCSparks Studio Forum Experience!

Instant Access to Live chat, Chatroom Options & Arcade Games

Access to the RCSparks Studio Contests

Access to the Reserved Elite Club Member Forums which include: Your RC Channel Promotion, Critics Corner, Theatre of AWESOME, and more

An RCSparks Elite Banner will below your name
    Ability to have a LARGE PROFILE PICTURE, 150X150 50kb
    Ability to have a LARGE AVATAR, 150X150 50kb
    You Can Have a Signature Below YOUR Posts!
    You Can Have Banner or Picture in YOUR Signature!
    You will have the ability to upload up to 50 Pictures or Videos in a Single post (Regular registrars are limited to 4)
    Can store up to 250 PM's (Regular Users get 15)
    Use the interactive Calendar feature, the Ability to post events and meets.
    Can rate threads
    YouCan have an Album - upload 800x600 pics

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Count me in for number 6. Now let's get the stickers going ;-)

krankillen, Taz1175 and 4mods like this.

Country
    Canada
    Images
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    AWWWWWWWWWWESOME!!! THANKS SHCUCK!!

Bro.. EPIC!! All of you THANK YOU SO MUCH for Signing up and Showing support for the community!

OK.. Tomorrow.. i will start working on the designs for stickers.. and get the ball rolling!!

5 Stars Everyone!!

GRRREAT JOB!

RC Production Assist hioffroader's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    how much are some stickers ? I might get some

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    sounds super good Medic. I appriciate you doing all this for us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Im in I started a thread about this same thing before I saw this one sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Add rcfd51 on Facebook
    id be all for it..id slap a couple on the S&R jeep lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast