1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone in dallas/lake fork area that crawls

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by megadeth, Feb 11, 2013.

1. megadeth

megadeth New Member

im moving down to texas in the next few months from michigan and am looking for ppl who crawl or race clods ....hit me up if you know of any places or do the hobbie yourself ....im running an scx-10 and just ordered a honcho ...and race a few clods a txt-1 and some usa-1's

2. prophet

prophet RCSparks Team Member
    Intro Team Member

Media:
    Hello and welcome to the forums. :)

3. Holcomb2010

Holcomb2010 New Member

i Actually live in the tyler area little bit aways from dallas but there are people here that scale lol i actually have 2 both scx10 one is the honcho the other is the new jeep rubicon

4. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I am not from that area, sorry! Why don't you introduce yourself since this is the introduce yourself section all you did was ask a question. Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself and how you got into this hobby, name, ext...

5. jjwiggs

jjwiggs Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Used to live in big d but my parents moved to mineola, really close to lake fork. The best large mouth fishing lake in the state - 4 of the top 20 were caught at lake fork... Welcome and will be going down in june - let me know crawler places by then!

6. megadeth

megadeth New Member

yeah jjwiggs im totally looking forward to the lake fork experiance ....and doing some crawling.holocomb im not sure how far tyler is from the area im going to be in but who knows may run into each other and do some crawling ....witch would be awsome. Rccrawlking ....im still having issues navigating on this page so i have posted before...but my name is Joe and ive been in the hobbie since i was around 9 started off with a tyco bandit and it grew from there ...my main interest has always been the clods and monster trucks ....races allot of losi products through the years in the 2wd class ....now ive gotten bitten later in life with the rc bug again and now have the scx-10 that came with the 50s truck body ...and just got my honcho in the mail last night .....bye trade i am a custom painter and airbrush artest. If i can figure out how to get pics posted on here i would really like to put some up of my truck and how far i take it for the scaler part. Im a huge fan of the rcsparks community and hope through here i can find other crawlers and keep meeting really awsome ppl in a really awsome hobbie.

7. megadeth

megadeth New Member

im going to be in the Terrell texas area ....would be cool to learn some places to crawl...I think tyler isn't that far away