1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Axial Exo Terra Buggy Body?

Discussion in 'Newbie Q & A' started by derek86, Jun 24, 2013.

1. derek86

derek86 New Member

i love my Axial Exo, put pro-line shocks on it, new motor and esc. just having alot of fun with it.

I'm wanting to change the look of it but i want to use a normal RC body shell, something like an SCT body shell. Anyone know if it could fit? i'm willing to do mods to get it to fit but i dont wanna do so many mods that it ruins the look of the body shell.

Any suggestions are helpful and i thank you for them.

2. Ballistic

Ballistic ND RC Junkie
    Intro Team Member

Yes they will fit. Not sure how they are mounting them though. People are also putting ProLine Bug bodies on them also.

3. derek86

derek86 New Member

i'm seriously thinking about going with the Pro-Line Ford F-150 SVT Raptor body shell because its made the E-Maxx, and the Axial Exo and E-Maxx share the same wheel base length. With a few mods to fit the front bumper and to get to sit flush with a few body mounts, i think it'll look really kool.

What you guys think?
    Any suggestions?

4. Swampnut14

Swampnut14 Member

Sounds like a killer idea. And like LeeSc10 said proline bug bodies are a good option too

5. Ballistic

Ballistic ND RC Junkie
    Intro Team Member

Should look good.

6. dna4engr

dna4engr RCSparks Team Member
    Intro Team Member

The proline truscale raptor might be a better option so it would come close to covering the wheels too. If you read the link in my signature for my exo truck mod you'll see a kind of extreme change to the exo for a truck body. It works pretty good though.