1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Benefits of Joining RCSPARKS

Discussion in 'Studio Discussions' started by Magnat007, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Magnat007
    Instant PM

Magnat007 Proud SCX10 Owner
    Staff Member SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    [​IMG]

Dear Guests

What makes RCSPARKS different ??

The Members. You ARE what makes this place AWESOME.

The "NO BULLIES ALLOWED" Policy ensures that RCSPARKS is a safe place away from haters and rude people in general. (We do allow cheeky but definately not hurtful)

Our Moderation team patrols the forums and removes SPAM and unwanted advertising bots to make sure your Forum experience is an enjoyable one.

We are not brand specific.. You wont get hated on for owning any particular brand. There are some we recommend but haters are not welcomed.

We have members who are on here 24 hours a day... as the sun goes down in your neck of the woods, It rises in another..
    We have a wide knowledge base for nearly all your RC Needs, If we don't know the answer to your question you can be assured.. We will help you to get those answers.

Whilst we do encourage members to use the search button, You wont get slapped for posting something we have already covered...

If you have an RC Problem and you don't want to post it up publicly, Shoot a Message to one of Our Moderators or Me and We will point you in the right direction as best we can !
    Most of all Remember, RC is Supposed to be Fun...Not Painful..

Thank You and Sign Up.. Its Free ! and I Look forward to seeing you on the forums !

Magnat007

RC SPARKS ELITE MEMBER

#1 Magnat007, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  2. Diablo
    Instant PM

Diablo Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

:seriousbusiness: well said Magnet.

3. 00whynot
    Instant PM

00whynot Moderator

Media:
    I was gonna say something. but them my wife said to my daughter. "because its disgusting, you poop out of that thing." and now i have no idea what i was going to type. lol.

very well put. and i welcome anyone coming across the post to the forum if they are new. :)

4. Magnat007
    Instant PM

Media:
    Ok... Well I am not sure I want to find out what went on their 00whynot..

Thwmathue likes this.
  5. Dknuckles
    Instant PM

Dknuckles Honorary Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

You guys do a great job here! Keep it up...

6. the benefit to joining this site for me is that all the other sites i have been on had a few people who were cool and the rest were on just to show off on how much better they were or to bully us because were rc addicts or even just to mess with people and down them on everything they do or say but rc sparks is not like that everyone here is an rc addict that dont try to show up anyone else and dont hate on people cause of how diffrent there stuff is we all have to start some where some people cant afford high end stuff so they make do with what they can and people on here dont hate on you cause of it

7. Crankbait
    Instant PM

Crankbait Think...
    ELiTE MEMBER

Well said!
    We all love RC and everyone here helps everyone they can.
    A holes don't last long around here!

8. Magnat007
    Instant PM

Media:
    Oh we are RC Addicts.... but were not tools... the only tools on RCSparks are the things used to fix RC's and edit Forum posts..

9. Dribble
    Instant PM

Dribble A Friendly Enforcer

Thank you Magnat007 for starting a thread like this. Very awesome for sure.

Your right, we may not but up with crap and bullies but we don't hate on what RC you own as it is all for the fun of the hobby and we do our best to help everyone we can with the correct info and suggestions.

10. Schs2012
    Instant PM

Schs2012 New Member

If it wasn't such a fun place to hang out and chat to start with! it now is even better with those moderators in place it just better for everyone!
    Good Job guys Keep making rcsparks awesome!!!!!!!!

:ka boom::ka boom:

11. scxrunner
    Instant PM

scxrunner Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Ive joined alot of rc forums. And yall said it best. there are alot of people that think your rc is Just because its not high end quality (not on rcsparks though) i cant afford high quality kits and stuff. I make do with what i got. I normally dont last but a few weeks on a forum because of a holes like that. But im always rcsparks its a great community of people that dont care what you have they will not put you down.

12. RCSparks
    Instant PM

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    All I can say.. is I have been here since day 1.

And since the inception of this website & forum.. folks have gathered here to "get away" from the everyday grind of life. Some of you work hard jobs, others are injured. Some of us have families, and kids.. Others are watching after their parents. There are people from all over the world here.. each one with a common goal. To use their imagination.. and to escape into a world of mechanical engineering - and design.

So many of us here are Artists. I mean that in a very dynamic way. Builders, Photographers, Video Directors, Film Makers, Graphic Designers and a Flood of Creative people have flocked here recently to share their RC worlds. They share creative ideas, and teach us how to grow with our hobbies. the RCSparks Studio forums have been built on the needs of our members. 2 1/2 years of development of something completely unique on the internet.

I thank each one of you. Each Visitor, and Each Member. It is the people here who make RCSparks different. A Community of folks that look out for one another and teach each other how to "play". So many of us forget how to play.

We get older.. the world keeps turning. Our bosses keep pushing us, teachers are tough, our families become more needy, parents get into senior years..

and sometimes we just want.. To PLAY.

This is why so many of us come here. This is what makes this community Great. :on fire:

Thank YOU my friends!

:yo !:

SunshineStateScaler and TheKlown like this.
  13. Schs2012
    Instant PM

Schs2012 New Member

Well Said!

14. bongofish
    Instant PM

bongofish Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Well said, and that's why I love this place.

15. maddman03
    Instant PM

maddman03 East Coast Pirate

my blood line is rc

rc is my drug of choice ever since i watched medics 1st video i have been hooked as a child with vary bad add i did not do vary well in class but i was alway great with my hands now as a adult with add i put them to use building real cars during the day and rc trucks at night medic has helped me so much not only with his videos but the way he dose them he truly cares about the hobby and us so THANK YOU MEDIC im proud to call rcsparks my home page and you a friend rock on brother. look me up some time

16. rowdy3128
    Instant PM

rowdy3128 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    I like this site.....have learned lots, some stuff is new to me some is about the same scents 1980s......look'n at rock crawers it looks like fun or maybe just a 4X4.....

17. Akkip
    Instant PM

Akkip Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

We are the RcSparks Army! :aceofaxe:

18. Bubba J
    Instant PM

Bubba J Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Can you give me a AMEN brother ...... "AMEN"..... I have been on a couple of different forums and this is the BEST one out there. Now that I found RC Sparks you won't get rid of me. All in all this is one top notch forum, if the cream rises to the top RC Sparks is really thick cream !!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing but gratitude and appreciation to DJ Medic for starting RC Sparks forum and RC Adventures!!!!!!

19. Mowgli
    Instant PM

Mowgli Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I'd quote everyone above but dang that would be long. I'll just say for me it's the family we have going here that makes this the best place to be. Haven't come across anywhere else where the people want to spend hours just "sittin" around shootin the shnit and hangin out.

20. Ballistic
    Instant PM

Ballistic ND RC Junkie
    ELiTE MEMBER

I'll have to say this is the "BEST" r/c forum I have joined. And I am on a few if them. Keep up the great work.