1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Benefits of Joining RCSPARKS

Discussion in 'Studio Discussions' started by Magnat007, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Magnat007
    Instant PM

Magnat007 Proud SCX10 Owner
    Staff Member SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    You mean when we are not out on the trails, down at the lake, River, Track or Backyard.. doing what we like best..... RC!!!

2. Seamus_RBNW
    Instant PM

Seamus_RBNW The ADDiCT formerly known as Seamus
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    the benefits... well, the largest benefit I have had was back in April. I had some real issues with a 19 year old kid who (insert bad thing here) and we ended up fighting... this kid is my stepson... well anyway, many of the great folks on here helped to cheer me up and one of them even invited me to his home so I could get away, have some RC adventures and collect myself again... there is no place like here, and though I still am here fighting the good fight against my health, unemployment, unruly stepsons, I will always be at RCSparks, as this has become very near and dear to me, and is a lot like a home for my imagination... Thank you Aaron/DJMedic/RCSparks/JEM/Maurice/and anyone else I may have forgotten.

Seamus (Jimi)

3. summitnut
    Instant PM

summitnut Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    This place of ours has morphed into much more than a Rc forum.
    It has helped me and others through some personal and health issues.It far more than just a Rc forum.

oklamopar likes this.
  4. OKCrawler
    Instant PM

OKCrawler Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    I too have been a member of other RC forums and I have ben all over that site reading and searching for info about a specific upgrade or looking and asking about a specific......... whatever. Have ben flamed for asking.
    Not cool!!
    So now after visiting this forum and watching videos on youtube that Medic has online I decided to join the RCSparks forum because I havent seen anybody flaming or downing anybody for doing as Ive said above!
    This forum seems to be WAY more family friendly!!!
    Thanks to all that help make and keep it that way!!!

00whynot and oklamopar like this.
  5. tracanas
    Instant PM

tracanas Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

The beat benefit is the community itself. I've registered on another forums and none of those made me learn in 3months what I've learned here in 3weeks.

I've started with a rc toy and never was i bulied here because of it, something that happened on others.

Being Portuguese, the community in here is not so wide as in the us so I'm glad of being a (little) part of this community.

Ps: it also helps me unrusting my English eeeheh

00whynot and summitnut like this.
  6. HalNutt
    Instant PM

HalNutt Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    So i have posted and am really in need of your experience so if and when you get a chance please do delve into my issue i am patiently waiting for someone to lend a hand apparently losi and horizon hobby forums are for baseball and football streams no clue what's happening there

7. HalNutt
    Instant PM

HalNutt Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    No doubt in my mind when i just gotta get away from everything and clear my head. Thanks Medic you have brought me back to what I enjoyed when i was younger. Fiddling tinkering around with and talkin/chatting about it. Only took a few decades but thanks for making a place for like minded folk

8. RustyWrench
    Instant PM

RustyWrench ...I Always Edit...
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Hmm... Somehow in all the time I have been here on the Forum I missed this thread.

I have been on other RC Forums (I'm not going to say anything negative) But I will say this; The Only RC Forum I go on now is @RCSparks

Thank You all for having me.

Oh ya right... The benefits of being here, No Haters/Trolls, a common passion, some highly skilled people, freely shared knowledge.

Dean

9. Mark Liersch
    Instant PM

Mark Liersch Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Hi y'all. This is the only forum I'm on. So far, seems like a real good group of guys (and I don't like anybody), with a huge depth of knowledge, across a broad spectrum of this hobby we all love so much. I have already learned some things I didn't know, and I've seen some things the guys have built, which have given me direction and ideas on where to go on my stagnant trail truck build. Keeping something like this going is a huge amount of work, so all my thumbs up to the maniacs who gave birth to this forum. Thanks from Wasaga Beach...

00whynot likes this.
  10. Mark Liersch
    Instant PM

Mark Liersch Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    And again, to the south of the border trail truckers, if you find yourself in my neck of the woods, and you have your rig with you (even if you don't, we can set ya up with one...) PM me, and I'll drag you around the Canadian woods for a day....

GrablinGold and walter like this.