1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crawler from AZ

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by jjwiggs, Feb 12, 2013.

1. jjwiggs

jjwiggs Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hey Folks!

I'm from the Phoenix area and certainly feel for you that are from the "colder" climates, even though I admit, it looks so cool to crawl in the snow and ice.

Currently have the honco, wraith and looking for another crawler, just not sure yet... Tried a boyer truggy but was really too heavy imo. :brains:

2. prophet

prophet RCSparks Team Member
    Intro Team Member

Media:
    Hello and welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here with us at RC Sparks! Everybody here is really friendly and helpful. It's an awesome community. :) There are heaps of scale/trail guys and gals here so if your after advice or help just ask. :) Post up some pics of your rigs when you get a chance, we love to see anything and everything RC here! :)

3. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hey man welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay! :D

4. scxrunner

scxrunner Member

Welcome to the forums. Id love to see some pics!!! See ya around.

5. jjwiggs

jjwiggs Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Thanks guys. Def. will get some pics up soon, most likely on sat when I have a little more time. Really looking forward to learning some good techniques as so many in this forum are skilled wayyyyyyyyy beyond my skill-set!

Love to learn though and try things and ultimately break things. lol I just did my first soldering (on my own) job and and was able to burn the crap out my finger - thank God for aloe vera!!!