1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from IDAHO

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by HEYJOE, Jan 11, 2017.

1. HEYJOE
    Instant PM

HEYJOE New Member

Hello from Coeur d' Alene Idaho

Really enjoy your videos. Got me interested in Short coarse trucks. I've been flying RC for many moons to the tune of local competition in IMAC with 40% scale planes. (150cc Gas monsters and everything in between) But with life and kids and blah blah blah I had to ground my enjoyment. Since I've been grounded I figure I might as well use it, so trucks here I come....

2. Y2daT
    Instant PM

Y2daT Over Powered RC
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome aboard .. the slash 4x4 is one of the most popular short coarse trucks and has tons of after market support ... there are other good ones like losi;s SCT or the Associated model

3. HalNutt
    Instant PM

HalNutt Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    I'm more a nitro/gasoline kinda guy and preach bout the Losi xxl2,muggy,aftershock,LST platform whatever motor you run gas nitro or electric it probably is one of the larger and easier to work on trucks upgrades from stock arent really needed cause it was built to last. The traxxas line up is great i own more than a few and yeah TONs of upgrades available for just about everything and anything. My slash trucks are my favorite as electric go. Hope to hear more from you and enjoy

4. G-RACER5150
    Instant PM

G-RACER5150 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hey man welcome, I'm also new to this site.I just bought a Losi 5t a few weeks back and its beyond any fun i have had with rc's in years.Sounds like a dirtbike. But if you like the little guys they are a blast too. but.............

5. walter
    Instant PM

walter Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

welcome to the forum

6. HalNutt
    Instant PM

HalNutt Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Not doubt 1/5th scale is a blast if you have the room. Unfortunately the city life kinda limits the time and places you can go whipping a 3 foot chainsaw around without crashing and property damage. Really need a nice football field of room to get top speed and maneuvering other than a buncha right or left hand turns oval style to open em up. The 1/10 scale is a good surburban backyard size wether electric nitro or gasoline.