1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello New here From Houston Tx Area !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by remoteHackir, Feb 12, 2013.

1. remoteHackir

remoteHackir New Member

Hello im Daniel, I have been into R/c's since the 90's. I like many saw medic's videos and fell back into it. I absolutely love anything R/c and am a huge R/c ADDICT lol If anyone in the houston area wants to hit the trails or the track let me know !!
    I have a SCTE M I P , that is almost fully upgraded
    I also have a scx10 with many upgrades

2. prophet

prophet RCSparks Team Member
    Intro Team Member

Media:
    Hello and welcome to the forums Daniel! It's great to have you with us here at RC Sparks! Sounds like you have a nice couple of rigs there mate. Post up some pics when you get a chance we'd love to see your work! :) If you need any help or advice just ask, everybody here is really friendly and helpful. Catch you round the forums! :)

3. jenkins23

jenkins23 RCSparks Team Member
    Intro Team Member

Hey and welcome, glad to have apart of our amazing RC community. This is just the right place for anyone with the RC addiction. I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do. Have fun and I will see you around the forums.

4. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the forums man! :) I'm shure you'll find someone that lives near you hear, have any pictures of your trucks?

5. scxrunner

scxrunner Member

Welcome aboard man! Like posted above. Got any pics?