1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello! New member from NJ

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by IceChilly, Feb 11, 2013.

1. IceChilly

IceChilly New Member

Greetings RCSPARKS! I found this site from watching several djmedics youtube videos! My name is Jamie and live in Ocean County NJ. I have been in RC in some form since my dad bought me a Tamiya Grasshopper when I was 13. I have ordered an Axial SCX-10 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and expect it to arrive before the end of today! I have been out of the scale game for awhile but the itch started back up after purchasing a real Jeep Wrangler and going wheeling haha.

I barely touched the site and already love it! Look forward to chatting with all of you!

Jamie

2. bumpin

bumpin Member

welcome aboard jamie :)
    every body i have encountered have been super helpful. you definitely picked the right place to join and hang out. i too am getting back into the scale rcing . i hope to see some pic of your rig and what youve done to make it unique. have fun here.

3. CrawlinDuck

CrawlinDuck Member

Welcome to the Family. The people here are great and will help with any questions you may have, remember it is all about having fun.

4. prophet

prophet RCSparks Team Member
    Intro Team Member

Media:
    Hello and welcome to the forums Jamie! It's great to have you here with us at RC Sparks! Everyone here is really friendly and helpful. :) The scx-10 is a really good rig mate you should be real happy and have a blast with that! :)

5. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the forum man, let me know when you get your truck I wanna see some pics!

6. IceChilly

IceChilly New Member

Thanks for the responses! UPS still has yet to arrive! UGH! I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas to arrive lol.

7. Slimjr331

Slimjr331 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to RCSparks. I live right by Camden, New Jersey. Glad you joined us here. Lots of cool members and awesome RCs. hope you have fun here.