1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Frequency, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Frequency

Frequency New Member

Hi, im glad to be apart of you guys now. Im kinda new to the rc world. Im thinking of bying my first rc soon wich will be a crawler. I would like to at some point build my own rigs and stuff. If theres anyone from South Africa please let me know if you want to sell rigs etc. This is really a hard place to find any good crawlers. Im thinking about buying a Maisto rock crawler. I know its toy grade but its a start atleast :XD: :XD:

2. stealth

stealth New Member

hello welcome to the forums! what about a axial scx10 or a axial wraith or Evan a hpi crawler king,maverick scout,tamiya cc01,tamiya f350,tamiya tundra or a rc4wd trail finder 2 ? :)

3. Frequency

Frequency New Member

Thanks for the names!! I really love those trail finders. Problem is i dont have any rc shops nearby and online is just a drag cause i cant ship internationally. But ill check some of em out!

4. WeeManWTF

WeeManWTF New Member

Definitely consider the trailfinder 2 or the Axial SCX-10. Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it!:)

5. segersshop

segersshop Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the site!! Glad to have you here !! If all you can get is a maisto rock crawler untell you find you a truck local or figure out how to get one shipped buy it and get out there and have fun !! good luck :)

6. prophet

prophet RCSparks Team Member
    Intro Team Member

Media:
    Hello and welcome to the forums mate! Great to have you here! :)

7. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the forum! We all need a good place to start, that was my first RC too!