1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nitro Circus Basher

Discussion in 'Monster Trucks' started by Crankbait, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Crankbait

Crankbait Think...
    ELiTE MEMBER

While I have always been worried about parts support on the cheaper RC's this Monster truck looks almost to good to resist.
    It does have phillips hardware, but that can be changed.
    I don't see i offered yet on Hobby Kings site, but I'm betting it will be in the 270.00 to 300.00 range.

What do you think?

Basher.com

[video=youtube;wL1Jglx84t8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wL1Jglx84t8[/video]

2. rcspike

rcspike New Member

it looks cool. idk about a basher monster truck though i like my sc truck for that

3. Bubba J

Bubba J Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

looks good like the nitro circus body

4. dna4engr

dna4engr RCSparks Team Member
    Intro Team Member

For those of us who have been in the hobby long enough, monster trucks were the core of what bashing was. Sct trucks changed the game but I give the nod to monsters as the original bashing machines. I'm talking about lunchbox, midnight pumpkin, Blackfoot, big brute, clod buster. Yes I'm old but I can't forget those enjoyable 5 minute runs bashing the trucks into whatever we could find.

Oh yea, btw the nitro circus truck does look pretty cool.

5. Crankbait

Crankbait Think...
    ELiTE MEMBER

I'm going to agree with dna4enger, monster trucks are definitely the original bashers.:yuush:

6. bongofish

bongofish Member

<---built MANY Clods...Agrees.
    I say go for it!

7. dabbad

dabbad New Member

Has my attention! I am thinking bout getting the HPI Savage XS flux for me and the kid (mostly me) but this looks promising especially being it's 1/8 scale! Hmmmm......???? And yes, if you are not bashing with an MT, then you ain't old school bashing! I had the original Blackfoot and the Mauri Big Bear and not to leave out the Frog,Grasshopper,Hot Shot,and Hornet!

8. FluxAscender

FluxAscender New Member

"WERE the core of what bashing WAS"?! What the? Who the? Why? Huh?

What the HECK are you babbling about? Monster trucks STILL rule the bashing world! SCTs are fun, SCTs are great, SCTs are great bang for the buck, SCTs are fun to run around and bash into stuff. But when you want flat-out STUPID big jumps at the highest speed you can get on the worst terrain available, an SCT just can't stack up to the abilities of a modern monster truck.

I love my Slash 4x4, but even with the MMM/2200kv in it, it'll never be able to clear bad terrain like my Savage Flux. Plowed-up farm fields are forever beyond it, and rocky creek beds will always stymy it. It's certainly faster than the Savage, and I wouldn't even try to go water-crossing with my Savage, but the real rough stuff is monster territory.

9. Crankbait

Crankbait Think...
    ELiTE MEMBER

10. 00whynot

00whynot Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    yea. i want to get one aswell. i measured the size against my stretched e maxx. its about 5" larger in every direction. lol the thing is huge. which is awesome for us guys who need glasses to see any real distance.

too bad its to large/heavy to ship out to canada. which makes no sense to me since i can buy a entire body kit for my real car and get that mailed.

#10 00whynot, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  11. domindart

domindart New Member

I agree, bashing monster trucks is #1 lol I remember just 5 years ago they were the thing to bash and even race! Now they don't race them much if at all, and SCT is gaining popularity... I wish MT's were still racing, I like them best

$280 new is a good price for a nice 1/8th MT but I wonder how parts are to find

12. lunithy

lunithy New Member

Well I went and ordered one from Hobby Fling ...:disappearing: