1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RCSparks stickers?

Discussion in 'RC Chat, Tutorials, Ideas, Requests, Etc' started by Chunder, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Chunder

Chunder Fixer
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hey Medic, is it possible from the places you get your other merchandise made to possibly get some stickers made with the RCSparks logos on them? I mean like the kind you get with every Hobbyking order or Eflite engine...

I was thinking they'd be great for slapping on our rigs...

RobinH likes this.
  2. RobscoRC

RobscoRC New Member

I would second that motion, if they wont do it by buddy runs a print shop and makes custom stickers all the time! He will do it

3. Lazy_B

Lazy_B New Member

that or "rc adventures"ones... i kinda like the rc aventures ones.. even though it represents your logo, youtube channel.... you know like the type they have across the top of the windscreen etc... if you got some of those made.. i'd be in for at least a dozen or so

4. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    ADMiNiSTRAToR

Media:
    Are stickers worth it for you guys? I would be happy to pony up the $$ and get them made for sure.. i just want to make sure enough folks would want them! Should I do them in sheets? Like Scale sized - for airplanes and scalers, and a few bigger ones for bashers? If this thread gets enough "im in's" then I will certainly look at getting some done up.

5. Ramstein

Ramstein New Member

I would be in for that. Especially scaller ones. Nice way to get your name out there when some of us are on vacation, camping, etc and it is being looked at by others. Free advertising....hahaha!!

6. Danboard

Danboard Friendly ENFORCER
    SUPER MODERATOR

This would be a fantastic idea for a promotion! I am in!

7. kam2040

kam2040 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I would be in for a few

8. TUSOffRoad

TUSOffRoad Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Heck yeah! I'm in! I'll gladly find happy homes on every rig I have for those stickers :cool:

9. Chunder

Chunder Fixer
    ELiTE MEMBER

As long as they're not going to cost $20 each or something ridiculous, then yeah, I'd definetly want some. :)

10. Slimjr331

Slimjr331 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

That would be a great idea.Stickers and decals with the RCSparks logo would be cool.I'm in as long as they don't cost too much.

11. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    ADMiNiSTRAToR

Media:
    Well Im honoured you guys would rock a patch on your rigs. :)

When I get a quote or two, ill post up how much they would be, before I order them.. Please remember that there is a cost for the Sticker Sheets, and an additional cost for shipping. I can be kind, but I have to be realistic about pricing as well. If I could - I would give everything away for free!!

Ill definitely do my best to get a good price. If its too much to produce - then we may have to wait. This site costs me a small kings ransom every month between developers costs, hosting, blah blah blah,, and I've been floating the costs all on my own. BUT! I will do my very best to get a good price when I pay up front.

Sound good?

RobinH likes this.
  12. Ramstein

Ramstein New Member

I will get you a number for someone that makes my truck stickers for me. she is decent priced and easy to work with.

13. Lazy_B

Lazy_B New Member

I used to do the vinyl stickers here for the rc stockcar guys. and what i found out that a lot of them wanted every different sticker on a A4 sized sheet.... used to cost around 7 bucks to produce for a varity of stickers they were after.... normally i'd end up making 2 sheets just to keep them happy

maybe have a couple of "rc sparks" logo sticks, a couple of "rc adventures" stickers and whatever else you wanted to have on them on one sheet?.... food for thought maybe

you could add them to the sparks apparell outlet on the website to !..lol

grant

14. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    ADMiNiSTRAToR

Media:
    Yeah, I was thinking of putting in a better store than the one that is there.

The Sparks Apparel store is a 3rd party service I pay, that will make 1- ? of the product that is being requested. i have ordered some of the merch just to see how they looked,... and they turned out pretty good. That place takes the order, does the printing and then sends it out. The reason the t-shirts are so well priced is because I only take a % of the sale for selling them on my site. its about 10% - which totally is Almost a waste of space on the site - BUT - The value of having it there is for all the visitors that come to the site, to at least have the ability to grab some gear if they wanted it. not many people have ordered anything yet - but Im sure with time, and better products - we can build a good rep!

Recently, I have been discussing with a developer putting in a proper store here at the site - and carrying Some items such as stickers, T-shirts, Hoodies and Hats ( I will find a local manufacturer - so I can control quality), and maybe some of the items our Up and coming fabrication gurus would like. At least with a proper SMALL store I could offer you guys some unique things and control when it gets shipped myself.

All in time my friends... it takes time to grow a good, solid foundation - and I want to make sure not to rush things too quickly. My goal is to keep working hard for you everyday... and to truly develop a community that is unique, fair, and easy to use - with a new look for the RC world. FUN. Sounds simple.. but it is a large awesome puzzle... and so far, everyone has been doing their parts to bring this group of world RC enthusiasts together.

:) Damn I love this hobby

15. Lazy_B

Lazy_B New Member

no probs mate.....actually just been looking at the apparrell now and coming close to winter over here so between the earthquakes and winter.... might have to get a couple later on.. at least if the earth rumbles again i won't be cold...lol

16. TNCrawler

TNCrawler Member

Hey I'm in for this, if I can (wife let's me) I am probably gonna buy 1 or 2 of everything in the store lol

17. imtowman

imtowman <b>RCSparks Addict</b> <br />
    ELiTE MEMBER

Stickers would be awesome! maybe mini Rcspark license plates from Krawler Konceptz. I'm already thinking of getting a set from them.

18. Beastmanh

Beastmanh <b>1!NUX_RUl3$</b>
    ELiTE MEMBER

Stickers would be awesome :D I would slap them on every plane I own/build and every computer/laptop I have. Thanks a ton for sporting the cost of the site Medic. I am a sysadmin for a living btw, so if you ever need any systems help, feel free to ask. Bring on the merchandizzle!!

19. TNCrawler

TNCrawler Member

Or go in to a wifi cafe and slap them on other peoples laptops too lmao
    :)

20. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    ADMiNiSTRAToR

Media:
    Still Havent Ordered anything yet.. not that Im being lazy.. just trying to find prices we can all be OK with :)

SuckyRCR likes this.