Everyone else has been getting them going so I figured I might as well as well. This started off as the red bodied XR10 seen in Medic's video's. Y Town BJ4 Dual Tekin FX-R's Integy 45t (have some Tekin hand wounds just haven't put them in) Hyperion 3 cell 1100mAh Hitec 7950 (just haven't put my real servo back in, a Futaba 9157) Vanquish Motor Plate's Vanquish C Hubs Vanquish Steering Knuckles Custom steering tie rod Stock upper links and front lower links Hacked up STRC AX10 bent lower links Vanquish SLW's Hot Bodies Rovers, white Crawler Innovations foams Futaba 4PKS Stock shocks I have played around a little bit with a few different things and found that the stock shocks aren't that bad. I have the aluminum caps for them, I just haven't put them on either. I have some of the Axial machined gears, but not all of them. I'm waiting until I get them all before I change them, or until I break even more gears. So far the count is at 14 I think. Last time I took the axles apart I found 2 more broken ones... I need to paint up some panels and make some links. I will probably do some delrin links again. I ended up taking a decent fall and hit the right way and broke one of them and I wasn't wild about them either. Before After I have since made some panels but just left them clear. It's a different look but I like it.