1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited C/R Edition"

Discussion in 'Product Discussions' started by basher4life, Mar 26, 2014.

1. kelownaCRAWL

kelownaCRAWL Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

2. skedhead

skedhead Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

3. kelownaCRAWL

kelownaCRAWL Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

i have no id3ea

4. CodeRedMD

CodeRedMD Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Yea I would agree. The SCX10 is an awesome rig. I own 4 of them. Knowing how that LED light system was made was good to know. I would just buy another G6 or Dingo kit before I would get another RTR truck. Thats just me. I personally love the whole brand of Axial rigs. If I could have them all I would. lol.. Just cause they are cool rigs, but to change it up a bit more would be sweet. Thats why the kits are nice cause the whole chassis is worth that and then you can find the bodies you want and go from there.

We are glad you shared all that info. It was helpful for a lot of people and even people that didnt post here, I'm sure they found it good to know. So Thanks a ton bro! ;)

5. Danboard

Danboard Friendly ENFORCER
    SUPER MODERATOR

Hi there!

Your thread was merged with an earlier thread about the new Axial SCX-10 which was created by basher4life on 3-26-14.

We don't want two threads about the same topic going around, so we merged it into one to keep conversations about the product in one thread. It just so happened that basher4life got the scoop earlier than you.

Oh, and this thread is now a Sticky Thread, just so people can see it readily and not make another one.

Hope that explains it.

Cheers! Now back to our regular programming.

:haveaniceday:

6. chetmotox

chetmotox Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Thanks man. It was just something I happened to notice when I was checking it out and figured I better let everyone know. Its something I've seen on this forum that makes it such a great place to be a part of, guys watch out for these things and let other guys know so they are disappointed when it happened to them. Just something I'm carrying on from others.

7. RustyWrench

RustyWrench ...I Always Edit...
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    ...Another Jeep... Come on Axial if you really have to do another Jeep then at least do an extremely cool one...

Like a J 4000...

[​IMG]

Or a Willys...

[​IMG]

Or how about a Gladiator...

[​IMG]

Or better yet do something other than a Jeep... Like this... My all time favorite truck ever 1949 International Harvester KB-1

[​IMG]

Dean

#47 RustyWrench, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  8. skedhead

skedhead Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Thanks alot! I thought I was going insane!

9. Simondo

Simondo New Member

I bought The Jeep Wrangler C/R Edition today!

So much fun! Found an awesome set of rocks and boulders to test it out on! I'll get some pictures tomorrow... Maybe even a short video!

I LOVE RC! :)

----------------------
    My Rigs - Losi 5T, HPI Sprint 2 Drifter, HPI Super 5SC Flux (Short Course Truck), and a couple of boats...

10. MTAXIAL14

MTAXIAL14 New Member

Hey guys Mike here just bought. Awesome scx10 falken jeep wrangler its bone stock atm . How i miss 4wd scaling tryn to find some ppl to go trailing etc here in western montana

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

11. Simondo

Simondo New Member

C/R Edition Update - I had this RC Truck for 2 weeks now, and it's awesome! The LED Light Bars are much tougher than I expected... I never thought I would enjoy "crawling" SO MUCH!

I've enjoyed it so much, that I have gone and ordered the RECON G6 Falken Edition...

For me, I really like the look of the C/R Edition, but I have found myself getting amongst some great rock 'courses' right near home... I've added a small lift kit, about 13mm in the rear, and 10mm in the front. In the really rocky sections, I find that Rear Bumper touches on "exit", as you crawl off a big rock... And rather than change the look of it... I figured The G6 Falken would solve my problems!

I love the Falken Livery too!

:)

12. Simondo

Simondo New Member