1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd gen scx10 ram

Discussion in 'OFF Road Photos' started by KR15nAK, Oct 12, 2014.

1. KR15nAK

KR15nAK Member

A parma 2nd gen ram xcab body on my scx10 (not sure which exact model. Got it as a used roller with a non-stock body). Painted in remembrance of my 01 cummins I had to sell before I left Alaska. Wish I could have found the same paint I used on the ram body I put on the redcat (some irritating bleeding if the black in some areas) and a little disappointed the wheel wells don't match with the chassis. Would love to find a ram power wagon body by itself if there's anyone who bought the power wagon and didn't like the lexan body. Have to see what the future holds.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Bubba J

Bubba J Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Looks good

3. KR15nAK

KR15nAK Member

Well, decided the parma body was too small so I upgraded to the scx10 dodge power wagon. Definitely gonna do a repaint in the future. Not sure if I want to go white again or a dark blue on this one. Had to lengthen the links to get the axles to match the wheel wells, as well as some trimming, but loving the new look thus far.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Cummins_17

Cummins_17 New Member

Would you be interested in selling the 2nd gen body?