1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AXIAL 2wd and 4wd

Discussion in 'Rock Crawler Chat' started by Rootna, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Rootna

Rootna New Member

so i just finished my ax10 to scale conversion the other night and when putting the dig unit on i decided why would a truck u would see rolling down the road always be in 4wd? it wouldn't, its not realistic or practical. So i place my dig unit on the front driveshaft instead of the rear thus giving me the ability to choose between 4wd, 2wd, and the locked option the locked looks cool for coin a burn out haha. i don't know how to post pics so i give the link. let me know what you think. Facebook

2. RC_Psycho

RC_Psycho Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I just clicked your link but I am unable to see your pics dude, I think your Face Book profile may be private..
    this is what I get I click on it

"This content is currently unavailable
    The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page"

try going to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket upload your pics there, you'll get to see the picture you uploaded with a bunch of image codes under it just copy the last code (I beleive) and add that code in a reply or thread on the forum :) hope this helps .

3. 4mods

4mods Super Moderator
    Staff Member SUPER MODERATOR

That sounds like a pretty fun idea for sure.

Check out the links in my signature for learning some usefull stuff! Thanks.

4. Rootna

Rootna New Member

thanks, heres the pics

[​IMG][/URL]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/img]