1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.5 or 4 turn brushless motor and esc for a slash

Discussion in 'Electric' started by LPRC, Aug 11, 2014.

1. LPRC

LPRC Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hi so I need a 3.5 or 4 turn motor and a compatible esc for a slash 2wd one that won't burn out too fast and don't even mention a hobby wing esc and I want to run 3s lipo

#1 LPRC, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  2. Goblintinker

Goblintinker Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Radio Control Planes, Helicopters, Cars, Boats, FPV and Quadcopters - Hobbyking?

Radio Control Planes, Helicopters, Cars, Boats, FPV and Quadcopters - Hobbyking?

These are all excellent but unless you have a sensorless motor in mind I would suggest going with the first esc. personally though that much power will blow your tires off every time. I am running a 2350kv 1/8th scale motor in a 2wd stampede with the 120amp esc and on 2s I ate the drive shafts till I went steel and blew apart 2 sets of tires till I gorilla taped them. My slash has the hobbyking 100amp esc and a 6T turnigy and can only drive on the road without it fishtailing all over the place

3. LPRC

LPRC Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Thanks!!!!