1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'FPV Films & Recordings' started by RcCrawlerKing, Jun 1, 2017.

1. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:

#1 RcCrawlerKing, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    Mark Liersch likes this.
  2. 00whynot

00whynot Moderator
    Staff Member MODERATOR

Media:
    Im thinking the upgrades started at about 1:10 in the video. I notice you started flying harder and with more confidence.
    I finnaly just got one of my race quads back in the air last night. only had time for a quick hover but so far so good. still needs tuning tho. god i hate tuning. lol
    Great video man. it was fun. Ive also been getting better. have you seen any of my recent vids on YT?

Mark Liersch and sweet rc like this.
  3. Mark Liersch

Mark Liersch Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Cool video...and nice flying. The FPV stuff is just so damn cool...

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

4. RcCrawlerKing

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Thanks guys! @00whynot I have been keeping an eye on your videos. I'm assuming the ones of you tuning. I tried tuning, turned out great on my qx95 but the vortex was better left un-touched and I went back to the protune from Chad.

5. RcCrawlerKing

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Actually you would be correct. Any part in that video that didn't have snow in it was upgraded parts.

6. 00whynot

00whynot Moderator
    Staff Member MODERATOR

Media:
    Im more than a little upset tonight. My main quad had been down for weeks. I tried diferent props and it was enough to fry a motor and esc. I sourced the same motor and esc. Finally got both after weeks of waiting. Hooked it up tonight. Everything worked. The esc had a diferent firmware than the others. So i flashed it with blheli suit. Soon as i exited the program it fried. And took another esc and motor pair with it. They lit up like a roman candel. So now im out my cash for the parts and more cash for more parts. Gaaaaahhhhh for the price of decent motors and escs i may as well buy a whole kit.

7. RcCrawlerKing

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    I have had my fair share of problems too with my vortex but nothing like that. Sorry about your luck chuck!

8. 00whynot

00whynot Moderator
    Staff Member MODERATOR

Media:
    Ive got some serious upgrades coming for it. That id have never spent the cash on if it had not have happend. Might have been a blessing. We will see. Parts should be here tomorrow. 30a cicade escs and 2700kv rotorgeeks motors on a side note. My beater quad made from spare parts is flying beautifully lol

9. RcCrawlerKing

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    You have gotten much better at flying since you first started, I noticed its gotten a lot smoother. Find a good tune that works well?

10. 00whynot

00whynot Moderator
    Staff Member MODERATOR

Media:
    Better parts made a world of difference. Ive even now switched to a 210 frame. Its insane now. :) i also discoverd a little thing called rc rate. Lol

RcCrawlerKing likes this.