1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Interesting Idea.

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by Nitro_Shane, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Nitro_Shane
    Instant PM

Nitro_Shane New Member

Why not make ranking systems for peoples profiles such as levels from like 1 to 10 and the more rep you get(Create a option to give people good reputation or bad reputation) depends on your level and make it a ration such as you have 1 good rep and 0 bad then you would be level 10, But if you had 1 good rep and 1 bad you would be level 5. You know something like that. Also depending on what your level is, you would get a special symbol under your name(Example: Level one be a tire, level two be two tires, level three be 3 tires, then four, then eventually the frame, then the electrical systems, Etc) I'm sure everyone would enjoy having it. Thanks for reading and please comment back what you think!:evilish:

2. Crankbait
    Instant PM

Crankbait Think...
    ELiTE MEMBER

Tried the rep system once and it caused way more problems then anything else.
    If we do it again it will definitely need some tweaking.

3. Nitro_Shane
    Instant PM

Nitro_Shane New Member

alright, if you want anymore ideas just hit me with a message.

4. Silex
    Instant PM

Silex New Member

i find rep systems to be elitest , as it it creates an un wanted ego dominated environment and can miss lead new members , on other forums i've seen complete wads ( trolls ) with no contructive feed back or usefull information get truck loads of likes.

I dont mind "like" systems as along as the number of "likes" you get arn't displayed like a trophy.

~Adam

5. Magnat007
    Instant PM

Magnat007 Proud SCX10 Owner
    Staff Member SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    The Rep system failed due to people abusing the system..

I mean I am not gonna list the issues I ran into but I did see a few new guys giving out rep points to their buddy-Buddies and sky-rocketing the system to get popular..