1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any one else going up to the chicago hobby show?

Discussion in 'RC Chat, Tutorials, Ideas, Requests, Etc' started by jawehner1419, Aug 29, 2014.

1. jawehner1419

jawehner1419 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I was wondering if anyone else was going to it on oct. 3? Maybe 5th. I have never been. Are there any good deals?

2. Chunder

Chunder Fixer
    ELiTE MEMBER

If you mean IHobby, then 90% sure I will be on the 2nd and 3rd (the dealer days not open to the public). Don't really know about the deals for the public on the other days as I'm there to buy stuff for the store and can't really bring anything back for myself. :)

3. jawehner1419

jawehner1419 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

So its more of a thing for hobby shops to go and buy in bulk? Not people who build rcs?

4. Chunder

Chunder Fixer
    ELiTE MEMBER

Not exactly, the first two days aren't open to the public, and they're for shops to deal with and check out new stuff and new companies.

The last 2 days are open to the public for buying and checking everything out and seeing demos and stuff. There are plenty of booths that don't even set up till the last 2 days and aren't there at all during the dealer days.

5. KustomKillz

KustomKillz New Member

Do the booths sell and offer deals on products as well. For consumers.