1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone else fly a qr1?

Discussion in 'Multi-Rotor' started by 68camaro, Feb 25, 2015.

1. 68camaro

68camaro Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

hi guys, does anyone fly qr1's? I have one, haven't flown it in about a year. I find that the motors just like to (give out). Do you guys have this issue also? I love it other than that.

thanks,

Nick

2. rcnut'14

rcnut'14 certified rc addict
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    yup, I have the exact same issue. I just solder a new on one and get it over with. ive also found that the body is EXTREMLY cheap and thin. I gave my poppop one for Christmas, and it broke on the 3rd crash!!!!really? personally, I just buy the hubsan x4. never had problems with the body or motor( and it went through HELL((exuse the language)) here's my review/comparison vid

3. 68camaro

68camaro Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Ok thanks! Atleast I'm not the only one with that issue. I absolutely love it other than that tho. Yeah id say on the advanced side for piloting. I'm a beast at it, just will take time to get back in my saddle. I hear of the Hubsan motors work on the qr1 , do you know if that is true?

4. rcnut'14

rcnut'14 certified rc addict
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    as long as u get the right size. the 107c motors will NOT work.( the 107c is the one with the camera, wich has bigger motors)