Hi rc people My tt02 could do with a new body, my subaru impreza is woefully bashed seen as it was my first bod. If i could have any car it'd be my beloved crime car from GTA, my armoured kuruma. So ive decided to go ahead and make one. Ive never done a conversion, and never worked with styrene, so this is one big learning expirience for me. My crime car was lime green, so this one will be too. I'm going to spray my bod on the inside as nornal, spray the styrene armour seperatly, and bond it to the lexan afterwards. It will have lights, and im really not sure how im going to attach it to the chassis. I wont be using body pins or anything that will make holes in my conversion (hopefully) but I'll cross that bridge once i get to it. I chose a mitsubishi lancer evo as my base. It's front grill matches the kuruma pretty spot on. And even though its got a slightly different bonnet/hood its the closest match i could get. I plan to not use any stickers, so there will be a lot of masking headaches later on. I got 2mm styrene as i wanted my armour nice and sturdy looking. Ive done all my rough cuts so far, i will sand them down so the edges are neater and a bit beveled. I'll score them too to match the armour style on the kuruma. I did a lot of measuring screenshots to get the ratios as bang on as is possible when working with a slightly different body than the game. Its taken me a few days, ive pinched a nerve in my cutting hand and can no longer feel my thumb, but i'm happy with the results so far Ive just tacced the armour on in these shots as a rough guide, so the big pieces like the roof pannels and the front or back dont curve onto the lexan like they will when bonded. Ill keep this posted with my progress. Please be gentle with me this is only the second bod ive ever done and im well aware I've thrown myself in the deep end with a conversion like this.