1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arrma outcast

Discussion in 'Electric' started by Thwmathue, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Thwmathue

Thwmathue Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Just got an email from tower hobby about the new arrma outcast. looks cool but when I looked at the spec sheet it's 6s ready brushless and yet has bushings rather than bearings. I'm thinking that is a strange place to go cheap on a truck with a $500 price tag. is that normal for arrma?

2. Antho11

Antho11 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    The body looks pretty cool! In my opinion it's not really a game changer because most 6s overpowered monster trucks can do the same thing. The Savage Flux was doing standing backflips years ago. Although it does have some cool features! Only the steering rack is supported by bushings, the rest is all bearings.

3. sweet rc

sweet rc Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    If you look, all the Outcast is, is a modded Kraton. They just changed the cosmetics...

4. Thwmathue

Thwmathue Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    I think I like the outcast body better than the kraton. But I won't be able to get either of them for a while. As I just recently got an scx-10-ii ant that used up my whole rc budget for this year.

Sent from my SM-T677V using Tapatalk