1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bashing on a rink

Discussion in 'Monster Trucks' started by Redcat Ben, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Redcat Ben

Redcat Ben Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    I just thought I would share an experience I once had. I was out with a couple of my friends driving my rc around and we went to a small town rink that was starting to thaw so there was lots of water on the surface and we ripped my redcat terremoto around. It was pretty having to counter steer all the time and doing sweet donuts and what not. It was a good time with some friends just like rc always is. So if you ever have the chance to bash your rc on a rink I would strongly recommend it.

Polaris425 and Antho11 like this.
  2. Jetz1138

Jetz1138 Active Member

Media:
    Hey Redcat Ben... I know this is super old post, but I basically grew up in a rink. I totally get what you said. I'm going to have to find a rink when we thaw in the spring. Right now, it's all ice.. that still fun too...

3. Redcat Ben

Redcat Ben Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    No problem man thanks for the reply. Ya it really is fun it's pretty much a constant drift fest and you can smash the throttle and just balloon the tires while throwing sweet rooster tails of water and what not. just be prepared to oil all your bearings again and to have some rust form here and there.