1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bench Questions with Average Joe, the Niagara Crawlers club, and guests

Discussion in 'YouTube Channels' started by Toazt42o, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Toazt42o

Toazt42o New Member

Hey guys the crawlers scene in my area has taken off and rc world is growing day by day! From hosting race events to now hosting the Canadian Axial Recon G6, Average Joe along with friends, members of the local Crawler club and members of local race club, will sit down and personally answer any rc or even randoms questions you throw their way! Along with kit reviews of anything from the RC4WD Killer Krawler to personalized scx10's, drift kits and anything you can think off! check it out at Joe Ferguson - YouTube

2. JoeFerguson

JoeFerguson New Member

I've met that guy before. He's a total Dork. HAHAHA.

Thanks for the shout out and posting the channel.

He's not kidding guys. Email in your questions and we may answer it as a panel. We aren't just scale though. I come from a history of running my own hobby shop and off road race track. I was a series racer (9th in Ontario for 4x4 SCT), and the media director for the Ontario RC Pro series.

On top of that, I'm a race director that hold all of Canada's race event records. Ask us anything.