1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Big Thanks to Medic"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ka12nage, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Ka12nage

Ka12nage RCSparks Welcome Team
    ELiTE MEMBER

Just wanting to personally give a BIG THANK YOU to MEDIC.

Medic was kind to post one of my builds on RCSPARKS home page. Doing that increased my views on Youtube. The video was at about 1500 give or take by the middle of Dec. 2011 when Medic sent me a message. Today's current view is over 5,000. Medic could of chose many other vids. But he chose mine. So THANK YOU again MEDIC.

So w/ me saying this, can Everyone give MEDIC a BIG THANK YOU as well for taking the time out to help us.

Together we can build a better R/C world for everyone.

John/ka12nage

2. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    John, My pleasure buddy! I love to showcase the awesome work our community does. As I always planned RCSparks is not just about MY RC Adventures , but also about our communities great content - and the fun they have. You did a great tutorial - and it deserved extra recognition.

The Thank you not is returned my friend - I appreciate the kind words - and good to know you had a positive experience in visiting this community.

Hope your having fun with your new Young one!

Cheers Ka12nage!

3. Wolfkelly

Wolfkelly Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

it is unreal the work and time medic puts in to the forum so we all can enjoy. he is one of the most dedicated people i have the pleasure to know