1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calgary & Surrounding Area - RC Forum "www.CalgaryRC.com"

Discussion in 'World RC Forums' started by RCSparks, Jan 2, 2013.

1. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    [​IMG]

CalgaryRC is a long standing local forum. This forum services the Calgary & Surrounding areas of Alberta. This was the very first place I discovered about hobbyests in my area.. and when I first met with some great friends. As you can see from the below screenshot .. that CalgaryRC is the home of "the Calgary Crawlers" and the Infamous "Teds Garage". This forum is host to many categories of RC and is a very friendly place! I encourage you to check it out! the RC ADVENTURES show really started at CalgaryRC.. a simple, but very effective PHPBB forum!

At the Time of this post - the Calgary RC Forum has a Total of 90,000 POSTS, over 13,000 topics, and more than 1600 MEMBERS! Come on over and check out the party!

Calgary R/C - Portal :XD:

[​IMG]

Apart from a great gathering of RC Enthusiasts, Calgary RC has a thriving "for sale" section.. (most sales are reserved to Local Folks), but you never know what kind of great deal you can get! Heck, you might even find a "Famous" RC or two being sold from your favourite RC Youtuber.

[​IMG]

BIG OR SMALL... CALGARY RC Has it ALL!

[​IMG]

2. BigDirty38rc

BigDirty38rc New Member

Right on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk