1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Columbia, Missouri, USA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Grendel_Isu, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Grendel_Isu

Grendel_Isu New Member

Hey everyone,
    Just getting into RC and joined this thanks to seeing djmedic2008 on youtube. I hope this turns out to be a very helpful resource while looking for tips in starting up becoming an RC enthusiast. I would be more into trail stuff, trucks like the SCX-10 Honcho, I also really like those trailers made out of the backs of pick ups. I'm handy with a solder iron and LEDs so I can't wait to trick out my first truck. So if you have any tips for me on some affordable RC 1/10 trucks or even 1/10 drift cars I'd much appreciate it. Thank you everyone, I look forward to getting to know you all better.
    -Grendel_Isu

2. bbwolf

bbwolf Guest

Welcome to the forums bud. This is a great place to find out every thing, and then some, about RC! We have a great bunch of guys/gals here to help with most any question. Have some fun, take a look around and enjoy!

3. Hessian44

Hessian44 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome aboard man. This place is a treasure trove of informative RC insights. As the truck goes you have many options between Axial, RC4WD, Tamiya, Traxxas, and others. I started out with an Axial RTR Honcho kit, and it has evolved into a SCX10 Toyota Hilux. You are only limited by what you can come up with, so customize away. That's what makes this hobby so great, you can do whatever with them. Hope to see you building on the forums soon man.

4. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Welcome to the rcsparks forum! Feel free to add me as a friend here on the forum! I'm glad you joined, your sure to find whatever your looking for! Enjoy the forum!

5. dna4engr

dna4engr Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the forums man. I think you'll find what you need here. Don't be discouraged if questions don't get answered right away. There is always someone who can help.
    Dna

6. Ballistic

Ballistic ND RC Junkie
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to RCSparks. This is a great place with great people. Enjoy

7. VoyageRC

VoyageRC Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the forums. There is plenty of knowledge so just ask and you will get multiple answers. lol

8. prophet

prophet Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Welcome to the forums mate! Great to have you here! Ask any question i'm sure you'll find an answer around here. There's loads to see and do here, and everyone is really friendly and helpful. Enjoy the boards mate!

9. firefighter3

firefighter3 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hello and welcome aboard RCSparks. You have come to the right place to have a great time and to learn a lot as well.Your gonna meet a lot of great people here and make a lot of awesome friend's.If you ever need help,advise or an opinion.Just feel free to ask,we'll do our best to get you the right answer's.:)

10. selightfritz

selightfritz Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the forum, ask lots of questions when you need help, share what you learned along the way, and ALWAYS HAVE FUN!!!!!

11. MrSTUDofRC

MrSTUDofRC Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the forums man!