1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Defender help.

Discussion in 'Newbe Help' started by Iinstruct, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Iinstruct

Iinstruct New Member

So my RC4WD Gelande II D110 ("Kit") got here, and I am really liking the looks of the one in the picture below...From the looks of it I can do most of it with parts from RC4WD...Which is a good thing...
    My question/problem is, this is the only picture I could find.
    Not sure what year it is, so I'm sure that is effecting the search...
    If any one here knows of any sites, other than what I tried on Google, That would give me more pic's of what this could possibly look like from the side and back I would be grateful...

[​IMG]

Little Rascle likes this.
  2. Antho11

Antho11 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new rig! You could try reverse google searching the image. Just drag the image into the Google search bar.

Iinstruct likes this.
  3. Iinstruct

Iinstruct New Member

Thanks for the welcome Antho...Nice tip on the search...never knew about that...
    I'm guessing that the one I'm looking for is, like most Defenders a one off customer customization?
    But the new search did turn up some new things I was looking for...Thanks...

Antho11 likes this.
  4. Antho11

Antho11 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Your very welcome! That's the fun of trail trucks, you can just let your imagination run wild.