1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

desperatly seeking someone with servo knolwledge

Discussion in 'Newbie Q & A' started by Webbtec, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Webbtec

Webbtec New Member

Please HELP ME, i'd like to know if std servo's will work in a 2.4gig systme , what will be the best radio for my F350 if i want a 6ch,because i'd like to add some hop-ups to it ,1:a winch 2:a servo to raise the tub and a servo to runon my trailer , these with the std for the box,steering and ESC is there a ground systme out there anyone can recomend ?????PLEEEEEAAAAASE

#1 Webbtec, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
  2. imtowman

imtowman <b>RCSparks Addict</b> <br />
    ELiTE MEMBER

Servos are pretty much the same. The plugs might be different just trim them to fit. As for a radio the only surface radio with more than 4ch I know of is the specktrum 10 x. It has 10 channels but cost a ton of $.

3. Webbtec

Webbtec New Member

thanks buddy,scoobyblue said the same about the servo's , then the mob i bought the truck from said i'd have to match digi with digi , thought they might want more of my money,so spectrum hay,don't really need 10ch but i guess it's better to have too many than not enough , cheers bud.

4. jenkins23

jenkins23 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

hey man i was just reading your post and i just wanted to let you knwo to check out ebay for a tranmitter and receiver... i found a 3ch trans and receiver for 40 bucks and free shipping... its not a top of the line brand or anything but if you are anything like me and on a budget its perfect... i have come across other remotes too that have 6ch and so on... they are pricey but not near as much as in the stores... hope this helps

5. Azrayel74

Azrayel74 Dr. Madness

Are you looking for a 2-stick setup.. or a pistol style... there are several pistol style tx/rx combos out with 4 channels.... for a 2 stick... i recently bought a Airtronics RDS8000 - Crawler Edition. 8 channel 2.4Ghz system.. designed originally for aircraft.. but modified so the left stick isnt ratcheted. I know they are getting hard to find.. but something to look at maybe.. and i think i paid just over $200USD for mine..

6. Goblintinker

Goblintinker Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

check out the flysky radios cheap and work awesome plus recievers are cheap as hell 6 ch are like $9

7. scoobyblue

scoobyblue Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Heyhey bud how is webbtec today, man. Jus a heads up. Grab urslf a bec, it will help with the hd servo ur getn. It will need the extra juice brother

rc is no hobby its a disease

8. Fordy

Fordy Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

9. scoobyblue

scoobyblue Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hobby king roks. But they have never sent me the free gift they avertise so prefusely. Hav u ever gotn a turnigy badge from them yet ????

rc is no hobby its a disease