1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Difference between Traxxas Slash 2wd and Ford raptor

Discussion in 'Newbie Q & A' started by Connix, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Connix

Connix New Member

Hi

I'm getting back my interest in Rc driving and still have my self build-up tamiya TB02 for drifting, got also a pair of rallytires to go offroad. But i want to go more offroad now, but not with my drift rc, so i was thinking earlier to a traxxas summit but now, i was thinking more abot a traxxas slash. however, i searched a bit on them but don't now exactly the difference between the slash 2wd and the ford raptor f150 one. could anyone gove me the specific details what's the difference bewteen these to and which i should buy?

grtz
    Connix

(sorry if this question is allready asked but didn't find it in search :) )

2. Dribble

Dribble Super Moderator
    Staff Member SUPER MODERATOR

To me it looks like the body is the difference. Also the fact with the Raptor slash you get a LIPO battery with it instead of a NIMH battery. Which is good as LIPO is by far better. Other then that looks like its pretty much the same between the 2. But if you are going to get one, get the raptor as you get a LIPO with it.

3. Goblintinker

Goblintinker Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

the only difference is the battery the body and the color of the chassis and trans case being black

4. Jesterz99

Jesterz99 New Member

I think the raptor comes with ball bearings , mine did, don't think slash does