1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DJMEDiC Shout Outs.. Im SO Proud!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RCSparks, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Chris Ryder

Chris Ryder New Member

I'm new to this forum , and im amazed of the dedicated fans that you have , I've been one for a long time just not on the forum we even tried to see a big dirty in 2016 only to have our mobile home break down and cancel the end of the trip , I saw a article on this forum where you were takeing some time off for medical purposes , I've been in a cancer battle for 14 years now with a amazeing man and amazeing surgeon , I've lost some battles but won allot more , I'm going to tell you that listen to what doctors say live a clean life , eat healthy ,exersize ,and great every day as a gift , because it really is weather were sick or not , this hobby has helped me in so many ways , mentally and fisically I can't exsplain , I was in a rock band for years and the life style I had is to blame for the way things are now , but I've traded the guitar stage life for the smell of octane in the morning , so keep enjoying r.c. folks it's a good life

Bluedually and walter like this.