1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't laugh but I have a problem.

Discussion in 'Newbe Help' started by Bowie2003, Feb 5, 2013.

1. konsellaj

konsellaj New Member

u could also try replacing the esc i had a verrry similar issue with a rustler before the brushless stuff came out and i got out of the hobby for a while turns out the old factory esc's for them aren't waterproffed /resistant so just a little bit of water would fry em and if its a cheaper rc it could also be a bad connection inside the electrical portion of the truck somewhere

2. BRAV0

BRAV0 New Member

EDIT: apologies, I didn't quite make it to the second page before making this post.

#62 BRAV0, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  3. kinaninja

kinaninja New Member

Geez I'm having the same problem...lol I wonder what the problem was!!!! I would like to know!!!!!

4. Batone76

Batone76 New Member

I have the same car and issue with an unjustable slipper, the weird thing is the actual manufacturer says there is a nut that can be adjusted like any other rc car has. Im waiting for theyre email for a "picture" of this nut...

5. Christopher Wiggins

Christopher Wiggins New Member

6. Christopher Wiggins

Christopher Wiggins New Member

? The himoto bowie an iron track same truck but are the drivshafts compatible for each truck one has 96.4mm iron track an himoto 97.2mm