1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally able to get my own TRX-4!

Discussion in 'Crawler Build Projects' started by Dao20, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Dao20

Dao20 Member

I've wanted a TRX-4 for about a year now. Actually ever sense seeing Medic's YouTube showing off the TRX-4 for the first time; and I finally had enough money to get one! Lol, can you tell I'm excited. :-D It's the kit model, I didn't take much of any picks from when I was putting it together. But after getting to play with it, well basic playing just here in the house driving. I don't like gluing the tires to the wheels, and I don't have a set of beadlocks yet, so I obviously didn't want to destroy the tires. So just babied it n drove it around the house. But now I've moved onto starting to make the first body for it and this is where I'm at so far:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can probably tell the body is going to be a military type pickup so I needed to get the battery and battery holder out from the designed location. That and of course there's the benefit of moving the weight and center of gravity forward on the chassis.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm roughing it out in tag board before doing a 3D CAD model and printing it out. :)

#1 Dao20, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  2. Dao20

Dao20 Member

Ok? How come my pics didn't show? Is there something that I didn't do, or did wrong? If so, could someone plz let me know how to get them to show correctly?

3. walter

walter Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

facebook

4. Dao20

Dao20 Member

There we go, fixed the pics. :)

#4 Dao20, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    walter likes this.