1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flysky nb4

Discussion in 'ESC's, Wiring & Batteries' started by bsa.47.b33.resto, Dec 19, 2018.

1. bsa.47.b33.resto

bsa.47.b33.resto New Member

Received my new Transmitter with receiver
    yesterday and with so much excitement I went ahead to test it with my HSP 1/8 Shortcourse turned street with WP-8BL100 paired with Leopard Hobby LBP3660-3000kv.
    Right after connection steering was tested second by throttle and upon putting the car back on the ground (tested on hands) smoke came out. Afraid, I pull the battery plug and inspected to have found out the servo was burnt with hole at the bottom. Anyone has any idea why it happened or the cause of it. If I had to give it a wild guess could it be because of the high voltage put out by the receiver 3.5v to 18v and the servo on the hsp being antique.
    I've replaced it with JX5513MG and works well this evening run. I'll test more and update. I think it's the old and analog servo HSP use which has hard time keeping up.
    Am no expert n will want to find out what had caused it to blew the way it did.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#1 bsa.47.b33.resto, Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  2. walter

walter Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

never seen one do that

Antho11 likes this.