1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for medic

Discussion in 'RC Chat, Tutorials, Ideas, Requests, Etc' started by AJrc123, Jun 3, 2012.

1. AJrc123

AJrc123 Honorary Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I was wondering why you limited the size of images for profile pics. Due to this limit none of my pics from photo bucket are small enough to work as my pic, everytime i try one a message comes up that says the file size is too big. This is even after i have reduced the size on photo bucket to the images minimum size. If possible could you either change this or help me to fix my problem if possible. Thanks

2. Crankbait

Crankbait Think...
    ELiTE MEMBER

That comes with Elite membership- Ability to have a LARGE AVATAR, 140X140 50kb

3. AJrc123

AJrc123 Honorary Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

How long till i will gain elite membership?

4. imtowman

imtowman <b>RCSparks Addict</b> <br />
    ELiTE MEMBER

Elite membership can be purchased in the RCsparks store.

5. Dribble

Dribble Super Moderator
    Staff Member SUPER MODERATOR

It's just the way of the forum bud. Many forums are like that actually. If you want to be able to have more features and options you can upgrade to an Elite Status Membership, which can be found under Membership near the top of the page. There are many benefits from getting an Elite Membership not just bigger photos.

Go check it out it may be something you are interested in as we have a lot of Contests coming soon that will be for both Regular Members and Elite Members, but the Elite Members will get a bit more contest and special contests.

6. BlackPhoenix

BlackPhoenix Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Oh goody I am glad there will be contests soon. I am annoyed at myself now that I didn't bother with the Wraith contest last year because I didn't want a trail truck then lol. Now I wish I had entered in the contest.