1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FPV obsessed, finally found my favorite youtube channel has a forum...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Dougie B, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Dougie B

Dougie B New Member

Hey guys,

Doug here from DC/Northern VA - just found this forum and looking forward to the hours it will take from my life. I work in the RC industry and enjoy FPV, Drones of all kinds, anything RC, Cars, engines, welding, etc. I also have a teeny youtube channel where I post my videos, including my long range FPV truck that has some fun adventures.

Check em out - subscribe if you watched the whole thing

RCSparks likes this.
  2. Polaris425

Polaris425 Moderator
    MODERATOR ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
  3. walter

walter Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

welcome to the forums

4. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    Really awesome !! yes, and welcome. FPV has also grabbed me.. and I am (as always) fighting the norm and trying my own thing with Ground FPV. I hope to discover a lot.

5. Dougie B

Dougie B New Member

I'm happy to help. I went through too many products before finally settling on a system I'm comfortable with. Reliable and with enough range to really enjoy it. I use 900MHz for video with a 14 foot light stand (tripod) for mounting a 900 - 5.8gHz relay. Still use my goggles, but the lower frequencies get you the distance.

Loving the steering wheel setup btw. I need me one o' themz. Let me know when you're ready to get crawling or racing with your setup. I really want to do scale fpv crawling eventually.