1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good crawler

Discussion in 'Newbie Q & A' started by keithings, Apr 30, 2018.

1. keithings

keithings New Member

been thinking of getting a crawler but I'm tossed on which is a better crawler. I don't do competitions, though might in future after getting a good crawler and upping it comp level and practice. So far I'm liking the night crawler from losi because of the worm gearing. Are there others out that may be better yet in same price range?

2. LoveStompers

LoveStompers Member

Hey Keith, since competition may be in your future, I'd recommend finding out what the locals are running; otherwise you're likely to spend a whole lotta dough on something that you won't be able to compete with. Besides, someone may be looking to sell their built-up rig for a song if they have too many, need money, or are getting out. Check here and on Facebook for local crawler groups:
    http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/oklahoma/

3. Chris Ryder

Chris Ryder New Member

4. Chris Ryder

Chris Ryder New Member

Im compleatly in the same spot , I was thinking the summit but the tire width is crazy , thought maybe smaller tires , also axial bomber looks good but the summit has allot of tech advantages , I also like the tx4 but the tires need to be wider im thinking ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated