Ok so this isn't really a build so much as it will be the story of my Jeep and what changes it goes through. Bought it Feb 5th for $380 US with free shipping. Arrived with no damage and good to go. I hate unboxing vids and since you have all seen this rig allready i will spare you from that boring part. My plan for this rig is to build it as close to a weekend warrior 1:1 rig. Nothing outrageous, nothing that looks great but will break the first time on the trails. Just as scale as possible and a tough as possible to mimic average joes weekend wheeler. And so it shall be known as the Weekend Warrior Jeep. Couple things i noticed are different with this model vs others i have read. One the tires are glued to the wheel, but now they come with a hole pre-drilled in the wheel. Read about others having to drill a hole or tires being ballooned out from altitude changes. Not anymore it seems. Second is this model comes with the standard plastic shocks, but they are the dress up fake piggy back shocks like the Dingo kit comes with. Next they included cool little body clip pads for easy attachment and removal. Very handy addition in my opinion and makes getting them in and out way better. So now my opinion on down sides. Shocks started leaking after first 10 min test drive. Two of them are almost completely empty now. Ohh well no big deal they sent some with the kit...right....umm nope. So they send leaky shocks with no extra rebuild or refill oil. Bummer. Next is just a personal preference thing as i hate the sound of banging plastic bodies or tire rub. To me it sounds horrible and like your driving a cheap piece of crap. Well this rig has both. lol So i raised the body one hole all the way around and added some of the two sided sticky tape right were the body pins go through. These two things helped out some. Slapped on the aluminum steering link upgrade and went out and played around with everything else box stock. Ran well and has better acceleration that i thought it would. But that could be the 5000mah 65c 2s lipo i got. Wheelies on command on pavement, carpet and half the time in grass. So happy with how it was i brought it in and tore it down. lol Removed the radio box, relocated the battery plate. Took off the bump stops on the shocks. Changed the front end to 4 link(had to use the long screw for the spare tire for now until i can get the proper screw for it. So no spare at the moment). And messed with getting things balanced and weighted like i wanted it. Weight is 5lb's 5 oz's as it sets. I need to grab some extension connectors for the receiver so i can plasti-dip it and still be able to connect lights and such in the future. And we will have to see how the battery setup works out. I would like a more permanent solution for it, but want to keep it away from the suspension, driveline and tires...ohh and as low as possible. This was the best i could come up with. Anyway what everyone wants...on to the pics!