1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has RCSparks Community Helped you, or Inspired you - Even Changed Your Life?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RCSparks, Aug 23, 2011.

1. MonsterMark

MonsterMark Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Well i got my first rc about 2 years ago and ever sense then i whatched all your videos and became a member. I love watching all the fun you guys have and being on this website. Rc has canged me, i love working on my rc and enjoy everything about it( even spending money that i shouldent spend on it ;)) and it just sitting down and brain storming what else i can make without buying anything, just being creative. And seeing that there are alot of other people that can do amazing things with this hobby. It is truly amazing how much everybody helps out and is kind on RCSparks, and i appreciate it very much! And i thank you medic for the time you put into your videos and sharing them with the world

RCSparks likes this.
  2. trente.haigh

trente.haigh New Member

THANK YOU MEDiC

i recieved my first serious R/C just this christmas. a sprint 2 and am now searching for my next R/C to get currently. The past couple months i have been on youtube watching your videos. old/new ones and everything in between. The videos have been inspiring to say the least and i feel like just by wathing your videos, i feel like you have welcomed me into your family and you always make sure the viewers enjoy the videos. I KNOW I DO!!!! The RCsparks videos has been my refuge in some hard times. this forum has also shown me there is a whole other family for me and the friendship on here is amazing. There is always someone answering questions you had, people to have a laugh with and a lot of support for everyone. RCsparks and all you other ADDiCTS i would lke to thank you! I truely feel part of the Family of this forum because of you all:haveaniceday:

RCSparks likes this.
  3. kelownaCRAWL

kelownaCRAWL Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Well let me start of by saying I love this hobby!!!!! And if I never got into this I dont know what would of happened to me by now, probobally not good stuff....and what would of happened to all of us if this hobby never existed. And well its changed my life for sure. And ive gotten into metalwork and gettin creaive with my hands and the last 4ish year have blasted away like a rocket lots of fun, and my RCs are not even close to even being complete so I will not get bored. And hopfuly I can get down to vancouver b.c and go trailing with ioco, so yeah I am having a blast and I even have a course for my crawler in my backyard so idont have to go to the forest trails near my house as oftenand I can make a few mud pits, .... so we hope to hear your guys stories. Cheers to the rcsparks forums members good luck in 2014!!!! And this is the biggest and greatest family ever

#43 kelownaCRAWL, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
    RCSparks likes this.
  4. Rustic4x4

Rustic4x4 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Wow, The story's here are just heart warming, I love how even though we may all go through some tough times, we can all come to a site like this and try and forget about the bad stuff around the world or even around you or someone you know or love. And just share knowledge that you have to help each other out.. I haven't really been here long but I have read a lot of post and I can say I have never read or seen a negative post. so a big thumbs up on that one. There is so much I have learned and shared since I joined this loving family and looking forward to many more wonderful years of RC greatness. ( They say life is a bumpy road, well that's why I drive a 4x4!!) happy RC'in guys!

lout and RCSparks like this.
  5. crazzymoocowrc

crazzymoocowrc New Member

Media:
    watching rcsparks has brought out my child hood love for rc`s satisfied my need to tinker/building and my new passion for filming

6. teosrc

teosrc Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I've made new friends through RCsparks. And I wouldn't be part of the comp crawler club in my area otherwise.

7. sweet rc

sweet rc Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    I found RC Sparks by looking on youtube at mudding vids, ect. and recently I have been inspired to build a 6x6. I got my inspiration from the best truck HD Overkill The Juggernaut 6x6

8. OKCrawler

OKCrawler Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Ive ben in the RC hobby years n years ago and have thought about getting into it again, as I was looking at what I wanted to get I came across Medic's videos and also searching the net to check the new stuff out and found RC Sparks forum.
    Between the 2 Ive gotten back into the hobby again and have ben sharing it with my 10 year Daughter. So I would have to say yes it has done some of all 3, helped me get back into the hobby, inspirated me to use the creativeness I have, and most of all it has helped change my relationship with my Daughter, because we have something we do together that no one else in our family does, so have have some very special times together building , modding, and driving our rigs and within that time it goes both of us a good time to connect even more and times to talk about everything under the sun together!!!
    Which has brought us closer!!!

lout likes this.
  9. sweet rc

sweet rc Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Wow thats amazing.

10. darkside0914

darkside0914 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    I answered this question in another thread, how did you discover rcsparks, or something like that, and some of you have read that post and know just how much rc and this forum has changed my life. basically I was in a very bad state, i'd just lost several close relatives one on top of another, including both parents and several who were like parents to me. already suffering from bi-polar disorder and an addiction to meth, I went into a severe depression, had suicidal thoughts and came very close to ending my life. I had no interests at all and merely existed, then I watched a video by medic, pinky and the beast, and felt interest stir for the 1st time in months, I had no idea rcs like that existed, I always believed you had 3 choices toy grade, gas, or airplanes/helicopters. not long after I bought my 1st maxstone 10 and joined rc sparks, not the 1st forum I joined I don't think the other I joined even exists anymore not that I can remember what it was called anyway, what I do remember is being shunned because I had a cheap entry level rc. not like when I joined here, I said I had a maxstone10 and the response was, cool , you can upgrade using these parts. no one ever cared that all I had then was a cheap entry level crawler, they just wanted to help me make it better

summitnut, Antho11 and lout like this.
  11. will dobrovolny

Yes