1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

helicopter Volitation 9053

Discussion in 'Pilots Lounge' started by cdog0809, Dec 14, 2011.

1. cdog0809

cdog0809 New Member

hello i'm really new too the sky so i need some help i have a helicopter Volitation 9053 i crashed it and ever since it has a bad vibration and i get it off the ground and it wants to go backwards and sideways with me not touching the transmitter the trims are set correctly i was told the inner/outer shaft could be bent i took it apart looks fine not bent 1 problem is 1 of the blades has a broken tip not sure if that will cause my problem and the balance bar looks just a bit off not by much though PLEASE help!!!!
    thanx

2. RobscoRC

RobscoRC Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

any bit removed from the blades will completely destroy a heli's balance, that is the most likely culprit. My first guess would of course be the main shaft as thats usually the first things you replace after a crash.. bent or not.. Replace the blades, see what happens. Truth be told you should have purchased a Blade micro heli like the MCX 2 or the MSR from e-flight. Its unfortunate that these chinese knock offs draw in so many people looking for the heli experience only to self destruct at the slightest bump.

My recommendation is throw it away and go to a hobby store. Pick up the MCX 2.. Its a PROPER 4 channel training helicopter, not a 3 channel junk pile. It will teach you how to fly the right way, and there pretty dang cheap. $120 up here in canada I think. Best part is that any hobby store will carry every part you could possibly need if it breaks.. The thing is massively durable (as long as you remember to kill the throttle when you crash.. Funky Chicken dance only breaks things)
    It costs more then the knock offs but this isn't a knock off. Its the real deal.. Seriously don't cheap out, you only get ripped off.