1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello.... Again!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by LetsGoMuddin, Jun 27, 2013.

1. LetsGoMuddin

LetsGoMuddin Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hi everyone, I'm not new to the forums, I have been doing some scale building and was participating more on the SBG. I have had a few different R/Cs, my first was an HPI Crawler King which got me into the hobby. Watching Medics first "Overkill" series made me want a kit, so I bought an Axial Wraith kit. I loved the scalers. I sold my Crawler King for a Traxxas 2wd Slash which was awesome! I traded it to my brother for his Axial Scx-10 Honcho. This is when I was introduced to really scale R/Cs on SBG. I ended up receiving a RC4WD Hilux body set for Christmas which started my Toyota Pickup Truck build. I learned some tips from the pros, and was able to complete a "bed bob", servo powered steering wheel, and a hinged hood mod. The Toyota Pickup truck began life as a RTR Honcho and ended up leaf sprung with Yota Axles, custom CMS, front mounted motor with a GCM transfer case, and many different mods. Here's some final pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One of my favorites:
    [​IMG]
    This truck is currently sitting on a bookshelf where it won't get damaged by the trails!

As of now, I am selling my Axial Wraith so that I can get funds to purchase a Traxxas Slash Ultimate 4x4 so that I can bash with my cousin who has a 2wd Brushless Slash. He custom makes his own batteries so he runs a 17200 3s lipo in his rig which lasts over 1.5hrs!

I also run a blog, scalerctrucks.blogspot.com, where you can follow my builds, visit my Youtube channel and download free e-books that I wrote!
    Well I will see you guys around the forums,:haveaniceday:
    -LetsGoMuddin

2. prophet

prophet Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    That is one SWEET looking rig mate! VERY NICE! :want: Welcome back to the forums too! lol :)

3. Slimjr331

Slimjr331 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome Back to the forums. Sweet Rig!!

4. LetsGoMuddin

ELiTE MEMBER

Thanks guys! Glad to be back!

5. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Welcome back my friend!

6. jenkins23

jenkins23 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Awesome truck man can't wait to see the slash in action when you get it

7. LetsGoMuddin

ELiTE MEMBER

Thanks guys!
    I just sold my Wraith! When the Slash Ultimate 4x4 Dodge w/out battery is back in stock I will order one with a 3s 5000mah 50c lipo! I also purchased an Apple adapter so that my iPod touch 5 will hopefully work with the telemetry features! I know, thirty- five bucks for a silly little adapter!

8. LetsGoMuddin

ELiTE MEMBER

I actually got the one with the 2s Lipo because it was in stock and I will upgrade the battery later on or my cousin and I will be testing his homemade 3s Lipos!