1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Brian here from Cranbrook B.C.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Brian Port, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Brian Port

Brian Port New Member

Some what new to the hobby and learning as I go. I run an HPI Wheely King (soon to be passed down), a 10th Traxxas Slash 4X4, and a HPI Baja 5sc, hope to soon have a couple Axial SCX10's (Honcho, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon). Really looking forward to getting help from these forums and RC Sparks Adventures with his DIY videos.

2. Venturi XR

Venturi XR Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to forums and feel to look around I see a good list of RC rigs here and you questions and we got answers and enjoy looking around

Brian Port likes this.
  3. Y2daT

Y2daT Over Powered RC
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome we are all willing to help.

Brian Port likes this.
  4. Brian Port

Brian Port New Member

Thank you very much I have already been getting a lot of input on LiPo battery upgrades for my Slash that has been great info for sure. Once I get my Baja running I'm sure I will be coming here a lot and like wise once I purchase the 2 crawlers I would like to get.

5. Bubba J

Bubba J Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hey welcome to the family. So glad you could join us here. Cranbrook nice place. I have ex family there. Have some fun looking at the threads......................:Bouaaaaah: