1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Georgia USA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Bulldog09, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Bulldog09

Bulldog09 Member

Media:
    Hello Im Jeff, glad that I found a forum to help me with my new build and all my future builds.

2. RLAxial

RLAxial Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hey jeff! Welcome! Look forward to seeing your builds!:D

3. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Welcome to the rcsparks studio forum Jeff! :aceofaxe: What type of builds are you planning on building!? :D Are you are finding it hard to get around the forum, would like to know how to post a video or photo? Go here ---> How to Use this Forum If you would like to get to know me better go here ---> http://www.rcsparks.com/forum/members/605.html or here ---> RcCrawlerKing's Channel - YouTube Feel free to add me as a friend here on the forum or on skype (brandonfancey101) Hope you enjoy your stay here at this amazing forum! :haveaniceday:

4. Bulldog09

Bulldog09 Member

Media:
    Currently I am working on a clone of medics "The Beast" I have a thread started already under the scale builds tab. Take a look Im looking for any ideas that might help me. I have a few other threads started if you would like to look and share any ideas on its all welcome.