1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Little Elm Texas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by W0lv3rin3, Jun 21, 2019.

1. W0lv3rin3

W0lv3rin3 New Member

Hello all, I have loved rc cars since I was around ten yrs old, (41 now) and I am looking into a good rock crawler, not a walmart special I usually buy and bash and thrash up. I want one I can start off with and upgrade as I seem fit and cannot tell what is a great starter Axial or traxxas and I was reading a forum where I think it said HPI but not sure... I would want to get 1/10 scale, I can build if need be or rtr can do. I guess I am trying to figure out how to properly spend my $500 budget wisely to begin. I would like water proof because my kids love it when I run my rcs through puddles and mud, but I have an awesome rock area in my housing development also. I decided to get into rockcrawlers due to the kids and I stumbling on to you tube channels : youtube gold (Awesome), Trailer wars (Funny), and RC Adventures (my favorite)

2. Polaris425

Polaris425 Moderator
    MODERATOR ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
  3. walter

walter Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

welcome to the forums, redcat gen8 , axial scx10 2 , and vaterra ascender are top 3 .