1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Northern Arizona!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Chris Allen, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Chris Allen

Chris Allen New Member

Greetings all, I'm Kaveman. Long time fan and follower of RCSPARKS STUDIO! I've got a beautiful baby girl and a lovely wife, along with a nice little house on a VERY rocky five acres outside of Show Low, Arizona. Also included are various dogs, cats, and assorted critters.

Due to a burglary a few years ago, my RC collection was decimated. They left me a box of old parts I had pulled off of various vehicles in the course of upgrading, and they even pulled all the good stuff out of that!

After a brief period of violent RC De-Tox, I purchased a Losi Night Crawler. Now, the wife and I have our sights set on the Traxxas Trx4 Bronco, once finances allow. My beloved has also promised a new camera too, which will likely come first, as it will help her with the blog she's starting.

Those two purchases lead me to a question... What do you want to see in a trail video? Maybe high quality FPV? Dynamic, multi-angle shots of difficult obstacles? Mud? Sand? Fails? Scale buildings, maybe a town? Perhaps well written storylines? What is the perfect shot? Let me know so I can get it!

With the wife starting a blog, she's putting a lot of pressure on me to get involved. Well the first rule(she tells me) is to pick something you enjoy, so here I am, looking for feedback. The likelyhood of seeking a profit for myself is fairly low, but ive been interested in producing RC videos since I watched my first RC ADVENTURES episode almost a decade ago, therefore, it will be done for my own enjoyment, first and foremost.

Regardless of my opinions on monetizing my hobby, I want to produce videos folks will actually watch, so please tell me what that is for you.

2. Little Rascle

Little Rascle Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk