1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, im new to rc. I own a tamiya tundra... From Japan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Nepsites, May 29, 2013.

1. Nepsites

Nepsites Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hi there,

Anyone from Japan?
    Newbie here

2. Crankbait

Crankbait Think...
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the Forums!:haveaniceday:

3. Slimjr331

Slimjr331 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the Forums.

:)

4. Greenie

Greenie VillAge iDioT
    ELiTE MEMBER

Cool!!!!! Welcome aboard mate!! Great to have you join in the fun here!!

5. Dargo

Dargo Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hello, I just signed on this forum myself. Welcome! Any pics of the Tundra? Just finished building a Tamiya Hilux myself. Fun build.

6. selightfritz

selightfritz Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the forum, ask lot of questions when you don't know something, share what you learn, and have fun doing it!!!

7. RCDC

RCDC Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the RCSparks community nepsites. Cool to see people from all over the world getting into the addiction. Would love to see picks of your rig. If you have any questions, ask. All the people here are more than willing to help you out.

8. dna4engr

dna4engr Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the forums man. Post up some pics of your tundra when you get a chance.

9. Nepsites

ELiTE MEMBER

Wow! very warm welcome. Thank you. I feel at home here. this is my truck. all is stock and no paint because i like white. any suggestion on my rig? Im still waiting for my esc to arrive.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [video=youtube;xNO9EW6uA_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNO9EW6uA_A&feature=em-upload_owner[/video]

10. Nepsites

ELiTE MEMBER

Yup, mine I built for 2 days straight... lol.... now im just waiting for my esc to arrive.

11. RCDC

RCDC Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Nice truck... Like the video tour, but the pics didn't link properly as far as I can see

12. prophet

prophet Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Hey and welcome aboard the RC Sparks forums mate! Great to have you here with us! SWEET!!!! nice job with the tundra mate, i own one as well it's an awesome rig! Enjoy the boards mate! There's loads to see and do and the folk here are real friendly! :)

13. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Welcome to the rcsparks forum! I really like your truck! Great job on it! I hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to add me as a friend!

14. crawlerdave

crawlerdave Banned

Nepsites, welcome to our family and forums. You have a nice truck there buddy !! Were all glad to hear you feel at home here . You have for sure joined the right family !! Your going to love it here and you will make alot of new friends quick. were also glad to see more international members and I don't recall ever seeing anyone from Japan here yet, so you may be the first. Don't hold that on me..lol.. I may be wrong. Were all looking forward to seeing you around the forums and have fun my brother. Cheers

15. Nepsites

ELiTE MEMBER

Thank you guys... I got my ESC yesterday and tested it. seems not yet tuned but here she is....
    [video=youtube;LbYTfNzDk8E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbYTfNzDk8E[/video]

I will upload a clearer video soon...... :) haha and i forgot my photography hobby already... I wanted to sell my 60D but I decided to keep it to shoot my Tundra.. :)

16. Nepsites

ELiTE MEMBER

Hi fellows... This is my RC now. finally i decided to color it with Gun Metal. and put custom aluminum bull-bar to protect my bumper.
    I also loaded my Ducati 1/12 scale from tamiya also. any suggestion on how to tie the bike on the rear bed? thank you.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. RCDC

RCDC Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

If you don't plan on removing the bike from the box, go with CA glue or super glue. If you want it to be removable, try using thin strips of gorilla tape or duct tape to make it look like scale tie downs

18. Nepsites

ELiTE MEMBER

Thank you RCDC!... I will work on this. I will not glue it since I need to open the rear bed sometimes for electrical purposes. I will find a gorilla tape now....

19. cavy4dayz

cavy4dayz Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

hey man welcome to the site. Thats a pretty snazzy looking "yota" you have there. Its nice to see that people on the otherside of the world have rc addicts aswell.If you have any questions please ask. Nice build and I hope we see more of the same from ya.