1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Dargo, May 29, 2013.

1. Dargo

Dargo Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Inspired by the many cool videos that Medic has produced and many others in the RC community, I am going to make an attempt to contribute some myself. I've never tried this before but will give it a shot. I have been researching video editing software and finishing my rig (Tamiya Toyota Hilux Highlift) in hopes to start making some videos soon. I'm relatively new to the hobby, about two years, but have really enjoyed all the new things it has brought me to learn about (various battery types, what goes into making an rc truck, motors, gear ratios, soldering lights/electrical, and now using the computer for video editing, photography, etc., etc.
    It's been fun to share all this with my family as well.
    Anyway, glad to be a part of such a great community!

2. bongofish

bongofish Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hey Dargo, welcome to RCS.
    You're definitely in the right place. We're all 'addcts' to this great hobby. If you should need any help along the way, don't hesitate to ask questions! There are many knowledgeable members that would be happy to assist you.
    Oh, and one more thing. PICTURES!....we just looooooovvvveeeee pics....and vid.
    Hope you enjoy, and we'll see you around the forums-
    >Billy

#2 bongofish, May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
  3. Slimjr331

Slimjr331 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the Forums. This is a great place with cool members and tons of Awesone RCs. Hope you have fun here.

4. Dargo

ELiTE MEMBER

Here's one!

[​IMG][/IMG]

5. Ballistic

Ballistic ND RC Junkie
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the RCSparks family. This is a great place with great people. Enjoy. Good looking rig.

6. selightfritz

selightfritz Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the forum, that is a tuff looking truck, Ask lots of questions, everyone here will help you out, share what you learn, and always have fun doing it!

7. dna4engr

dna4engr Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Sweet man. Can't wait to see how your first vid turns out.

8. RCDC

RCDC Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome, dargo, to the best forum on the net for the RC addiction. This place is full of friendly, knowledgeable, fun people that are more than willing to help you with any question that puzzles the brain. Enjoy the boards man... As for video editing software, I use windows movie maker, it's free and easy to use

BTW, nice rig

#8 RCDC, May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
  9. prophet

prophet Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Hey and welcome aboard Dargo! Glad you could join us here at RC Sparks! looking forward to seeing your vids! :) Enjoy the boards mate! :)

10. Dargo

ELiTE MEMBER

Thank you all for the warm welcome, advice, and compliments on my rig. I had a lot of fun building it and sometimes catch myself staring at it thinking what to modify (it's all stock... right now).
    Anyway, thanks again!

[​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG]

11. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Sorry I'm late! WELCOME TO THE RCSPARKS FORUM! I love your truck! If you ever need any help just ask me! Ihope you enjoy the forum, see you later!

12. crawlerdave

crawlerdave Banned

Dargo, welcome to the family and forums buddy. Medic is such an inspiration to alot of us and were all grateful that he has allowed us to be a part of his family here. Your going to find this is the best RC forums site around unlike others. Were all family here and willing to help all when needed. I myself cannot wait to see some video's from you and don't worry about being the best video editor as we all love videos no matter what. I even sure your going to spend hours here daily as this site is an addiction thanks to Medic and the rest of the family here. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums buddy and have fun, Cheers

13. Mowgli

Mowgli Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome aboard my friend, beautiful rig man, can't wait to see her run. It's been said before but you'll love it here. We're a giant family, filled with happy helpful people. I've learned so much here it's amazing. Once again it's good to have you with us and I'll see you around the forums.

14. camarokert

camarokert Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Welcome to RcSparks Dargo that's a cool looking Yota you got there you will have to post up some running videos of that bad @$$ rig!! hope you enjoy the forams