1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!!! duratrax de10

Discussion in 'Race - Electronics' started by pyrosrock, Jan 24, 2013.

1. pyrosrock

pyrosrock New Member

hey guys i have recently got my duratrax de10 and am intending to use it with a brushed motor for now so i can race in the novice category at my local track. so i read through all the instructions and set up all the battery and motor type in the settings as-well as wiring the brushed motor according to the manual but... nothing happens.

no i don't have the lcd programming card
    yes i have checked the wiring twice (2 way)
    yes i have set the esc to brushed mode
    yes the lights go as it should when in neutual, full forewards, and full brake

here is the manual: http://manuals.hobbico.com/dtx/dtxm1300-manual-v2.pdf

what am i missing?
    plz any help would be apreciated!

2. pyrosrock

pyrosrock New Member

ok guys so i have finally found the solution and thought i might post it up for if anyone has a similar issue and to let people know they can ask me if they have any troubles.

so after setting the motor to brushed mode i looked at the standard settings for the esc and by default the esc is set to forwards and no reverse and because there is two different wiring methods for brushed i had to change it to the mode where it goes backwards to make the esc work with the way i had wired my motor up

3. Greenie

Greenie VillAge iDioT
    ELiTE MEMBER

so your all good and got her going?

4. pyrosrock

pyrosrock New Member

yeah thanks mate!
    only took me like 2 days